What's new

Fonzie DNA 250 one of a kind vapesmarter mod

Richy

Achiever
Right due to deteriorating health , Fonzie is up for sale as I'm not vaping anymore and he's not going to be used if he stays with me, please be aware I have checked with Stu and he is happy for me to sell it on!
Fonzie is a one of a kind vapesmarter custom built mod with a DNA 250 board , twin 18650 , I have only used Fonzie a handful of times and left slight Atty rash on the top which would polish out!
Fonzie comes in a custom wooden box with leather case to protect him, the pictures really don't do him justice at all, he sparkles and shines amazingly.
If you search Fonzie you will find the original thread with great pictures with loads of detail, I'm sad to see him go and really wish I was not in this situation but he's not going to be used and its gives someone the chance to own a one off beautiful custom built mod!

RRP - I hope the mods except this , there isn't one as its a one off piece

Selling for £100 please PM me as I don't get notifications of replies

Fonzie will be posted special delivery included in price

Payment via PayPal goods and services please

Included is a free gift - Tesla nano steam punk 120, used but in fair condition!

IMG_20190226_162410.jpeg
IMG_20190226_162403.jpeg
IMG_20190226_162355.jpeg
IMG_20190226_162337.jpeg
IMG_20190226_162327.jpeg
IMG_20190226_162319.jpeg
IMG_20190226_162310.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your health has gone down hill mate sure this mod will be sold soon mate take care of yourself........

i would love that
idd also destroy it as im very ruff with ecigs so im gona love it from afar

Wow.. that is so tempting. I remember being blown away by the original thread. Do you know if it would take a 25mm tank without overhang? Thanks

Don't know where Stu's post went , yes it takes 25 with no overhang , or it does with the 25mm Kennedy I have anyway!

Thank you... after much thought.. I just cannot let this one go.

I would really love to buy this.. and promise it will be well cared for.

I fell in love with this when I read the original thread.

Now I just need to see if @Lee can do a drip tip to match it :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom