What's new

I want to buy something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to make a recommendation, particularly as I didn't get on with the True RTA. I do find the Neeko to be very easy to live with though.

... but nothing I've bought has ever matched the performance of the True (the second RTA I bought).

And that goes double for boros.

What's an MTL rebuildables guy to do.
Mtl but rda. No rta has the same aroma as rda. Since started using rdas it is hard to get back to rtas and using rtas mostly when I'm out and about. Have 5 rtas and 3 rdas. My suggestion is to get one. Those are not expensive but make a world of difference. Dripping is an option on rda but with appropriate squonk mod you can't beat it.

I understand, but we all different. Rdas have better aroma for me but not for you. Could be also better for the OP, too, it was just a suggestion...

I understand, but we all different. Rdas have better aroma for me but not for you. Could be also better for the OP, too, it was just a suggestion...

aye, for sure. for quite a period of time they were my preference too. i might dig one out and a squonker, it’s been a while. :)

Main MTL RTA's i use are the Trio and The Neeko, think the Neeko is perfect for my Tobacco Liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom