What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

Hey y'all....thanks for your replies....my main issue was about the best way to get non TPD compliant items with built in batteries safely through customs, and without further charges, as opposed to the actual price of the items themselves. I hate all this 2ml BS, the TPD pisses me off SO damn bad....so I went with FT again using Singapore Post, I've bought from FT before so am good with the waiting time. I got my Smoant Pasito and Orion DNA GO to keep me goin for now :D

Peace n Love ☮️❤️

I've been buying from fasttech, VaporL and sourcemore for years and I've never had anything stopped by customs. If you want to be certain though I believe cigabuy guarantee any order under $100 goes through customs with no problem, items tend to be cheaper from them too but the postage is usually a little more than the others.

I've been buying from fasttech, VaporL and sourcemore for years and I've never had anything stopped by customs. If you want to be certain though I believe cigabuy guarantee any order under $100 goes through customs with no problem, items tend to be cheaper from them too but the postage is usually a little more than the others.

I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to ordering vape gear from China.....I'm defo pro~fasttech, as I've never had any issue, and I'm 100% their gear is legit.

I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to ordering vape gear from China.....I'm defo pro~fasttech, as I've never had any issue, and I'm 100% their gear is legit.
Been ordering gear from Fasttech for about 4yrs now, ordered some fantastic mods and tanks from them. Only had one problem with an order. It never turned up and after 2 months they resent the order only two find 3 months later I found that the postie had chucked it over the side gate of the house that I never go down. Real result as I now had two lots of the gear. I did notify Fasttech about it and they said no problem, keep it.

Yeah I get that, if they are on here on the overseas vendors page you're not likely to have any problems, the guys on here are always quick to say if a vendor is good or not if you throw a post up too. ☺️

Hopefully it will turn up soon.
Sometimes my orders from them are delayed cause they are waiting for one of the items to come back into stock.
They're not waiting, it's been dispatched. It just seems to be stuck but with no updates
Screenshot_20191227-220549_Chrome.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom