What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

I shore will, I may even get it tomorrow....I got this first one the day it arrived in the UK, taking 15 days via SingPost....I think that's pretty decent after having Crimble&Boxing Day in the way :yahoo: ....I'm well happy this one (RPM40) came first.....It's a little beast of a pod mod.....great DTL hits, and the Crystal Mist tastes absolutely wikkid in this it....So glad I went the Fasttech route though......the 2ml TPD pods would be a HUGE pain in the @zz, they'd need refilling every 2 hits.....the 4.3ml and 4.5ml pods only need refilling twice a day after chaining it :D :woohoo:
Hopefully you get it tomorrow. Ive never had any problems with Fasttech, even tho it takes a while to get here, its still worth the wait.
Oh yes, 2ml tanks, a right pain in the butt. So much nicer getting a non TPD tank.

I fell out rather spectacularly with 3fvape, but have happily used 2fdeal as well as FT. :)

Squid Industries Double Barrel .............. nuff said ............... :12:

giphy12.gif

WOW. hope you was gentle.
I honestly was patient and polite to the point of turning into a gibbering wreck. There's a trainwreck of a thread on it somewhere. 3fvape had been fine up to then, but it kind of put me off and as there are other options, I just don't go there now. :)

I honestly was patient and polite to the point of turning into a gibbering wreck. There's a trainwreck of a thread on it somewhere. 3fvape had been fine up to then, but it kind of put me off and as there are other options, I just don't go there now. :)
I would expect nothing else from you. As they say.......once bitten........

Back
Top Bottom