What's new

Is Fasttech still worth using?

These are the 2 I'm still waiting on....The china one is my 3ml Pasito pod, and the SingPost is my Vinci R kit.....Once, my item said it was still in China, but then delivered the next day, so I don't follow this 100% :grin2:

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 187
These are the 2 I'm still waiting on....The china one is my 3ml Pasito pod, and the SingPost is my Vinci R kit.....Once, my item said it was still in China, but then delivered the next day, so I don't follow this 100% :grin2:
It does seem to be hit and miss how quick they turn up. I remember getting a postie card saying I missed a delivery and thought it can't be the Fasttech one as its too soon. Picked it up from the sorting office the next day and it was the Fasttech delivery.

I still use Fasttech, but I use a lot of other Chinese sites as well. I tend to go where the best deal takes me.

We have had movement! The Vinci kit arrived on British shores at midnight....so both SingPost orders beat the epacket to the UK.....I only ever waited 10 days at most for epackets....ho well! It'll arrive when it arrives I guess lolz :D

We have had movement! The Vinci kit arrived on British shores at midnight....so both SingPost orders beat the epacket to the UK.....I only ever waited 10 days at most for epackets....ho well! It'll arrive when it arrives I guess lolz :D
Any day now you will be a happy bunny

Any day now you will be a happy bunny

I shore will, I may even get it tomorrow....I got this first one the day it arrived in the UK, taking 15 days via SingPost....I think that's pretty decent after having Crimble&Boxing Day in the way :yahoo: ....I'm well happy this one (RPM40) came first.....It's a little beast of a pod mod.....great DTL hits, and the Crystal Mist tastes absolutely wikkid in this it....So glad I went the Fasttech route though......the 2ml TPD pods would be a HUGE pain in the @zz, they'd need refilling every 2 hits.....the 4.3ml and 4.5ml pods only need refilling twice a day after chaining it :D :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0526.JPG
    IMG_0526.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0525.JPG
    IMG_0525.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 182
Back
Top Bottom