What's new

Is vaping going to mess me up?

Ok, so the question is what type of vape are you going to get?. Let’s help get you something decent to start with and you can keep us updated with how you get on.

Do you want mouth to lung or direct lung? A pod system or something with a mod and a tank?

Your good bro, sorry if it came over as offended I totally got what yiu where saying and respected it.
Yeh I believe pg is in inhalers but I guess a squire or 2 from an inhaler would be quite a bit less pg then if I were sub homing some 70/30 etc. But if I was to have a bad reaction to pg I guess it would happen from inhalers?

Serious allergic reactions to any of the ingredients in e-liquid is very rare.

Ok, so the question is what type of vape are you going to get?. Let’s help get you something decent to start with and you can keep us updated with how you get on.

Do you want mouth to lung or direct lung? A pod system or something with a mod and a tank?

So I've had the odd puff when I was curious on friends vapes and after having a bit on them I actually went and got something as I know vaping is what I want to do. But as I've had worries it's just sat in a box brand new upstairs along with some high VG juice. I have a smok species with a rda tank bro

@Vapeguy1990 my missus has COPD she Vapes MTL. I'm in no way suggesting vaping is safe for you. But its made a vast improvement to her health/ breathing. Maybe avoid chucking clouds in sub ohm tanks. Get yourself a nice tootle puffer and make the gradual switchover in your own time... You know you've got to want to give up the fags too mate. Get yourself into the right mindset and good luck..

..... actually so rare, I don't know of any cases. :)

Yeh they're definitely rare and I'd expect nothing but my luck is soo rubbish I can just imagine something like that getting in my way. Do you have any idea what the best/most likely not to cause a reaction coil metal to go with? I've done a fair bit of research into this and a lot seem to say clapton made of kanthal wire???

So I've had the odd puff when I was curious on friends vapes and after having a bit on them I actually went and got something as I know vaping is what I want to do. But as I've had worries it's just sat in a box brand new upstairs along with some high VG juice. I have a smok species with a rda tank bro

This is only a question, and I'm not trying to coerce you but don't you think something that can replicate and replace your current smoking habit might work better for you?

So it’s a rebuildable dripper? I’m guessing it’s going to be direct lung also?
Personally I’d recommend something a little more tame to start with. Something mtl perhaps so you’re not taking massive amounts of vapour when you start off?

Back
Top Bottom