What's new

Is vaping going to mess me up?

Do you know the strength of nicotine that was in the liquid?

I bought some juice and justmade it to 1.5 mg strength so it wouldn't be too harsh for me and put me off. After a hit or 2 and the panic after I just gave my mate the juice... I think he just added another nic shot to take it to 4.5mg but I didn't want to try that stong

one BIG plus..once you find your “happy with vape’ you will start seeing the savings..
I have saved about 4 grand since quitting..mind you spent a bloody fortune on vape related stuff but hey no pain no gain..good thing is once you reach your vaping happiness the savings are incredible..I’ve been smoke free now for 18 months and still flabbergasted by the amount of money I have saved..
Oh god I wish my pockets could say the same ;)

Pod systems are an excellent way to kick the fags mate.
Keep the setup that you've got for further down the line maybe
@Vapeguy1990
With pods dint you use nic salts?? Again they're smoother but there are quite a few people tat say they make there chest not so good. But obviously again everyone's different

one BIG plus..once you find your “happy with vape’ you will start seeing the savings..
I have saved about 4 grand since quitting..mind you spent a bloody fortune on vape related stuff but hey no pain no gain..good thing is once you reach your vaping happiness the savings are incredible..I’ve been smoke free now for 18 months and still flabbergasted by the amount of money I have saved..

I could do with si.e savings...the initial setup for vaping is a little expensive but going forward how long do you find let's say 69ml of juice lasts compared to a pouch of back/pack of fags?

That’s fair enough. What worries me and I guess us is that you’re worried about vaping but want to start by taking in huge amounts of it. Doesn’t quite add up to me. Now preferring dl to mtl is fair enough and we all like different things but I would say that many people who are given mtl devices to use are often given utter crap that isn’t actually intended for mtl. You’d be amazed at the levels of flavour you can get from a well sourced and fairly cheap mtl set up.

Just liked the flow of em bro I still don't have to take huge draws on it. Infact when I did it I had the corner of my mouth taking in air at the same time as like you said I didn't want to take in too much at once. But I hear and appreciate your concern in amounts bro but I do think once I'm over the "fear" of vaping it will be a good setup. Think I've watched too much rip trippers
;)

Just liked the flow of em bro I still don't have to take huge draws on it. Infact when I did it I had the corner of my mouth taking in air at the same time as like you said I didn't want to take in too much at once. But I hear and appreciate your concern in amounts bro but I do think once I'm over the "fear" of vaping it will be a good setup. Think I've watched too much rip trippers
;)
Yeah I’d advise not watching that idiot ;)

Oh god I wish my pockets could say the same ;)
Which is why I changed my signature last week :D :D

I bought some juice and justmade it to 1.5 mg strength so it wouldn't be too harsh for me and put me off. After a hit or 2 and the panic after I just gave my mate the juice... I think he just added another nic shot to take it to 4.5mg but I didn't want to try that stong

I found on my first few times I coughed my guts up, felt light headed etc. I was listening to friends that recommended DTL cloud chuckers and it put me off for a good couple of years. You have to learn to vape (just like you did with smoking). Its a matter of finding what works for you - a friend's setup is not necessarily going to suit you.

Best thing to do is experiment with your kit and eliquids..ask questions here that’s what I did and got great advice and switched from smoking 20 plus a day to vaping..it’s not easy but then again with advice it is..you have to commit to vaping and go for it..experiment etc..visit vape shops try their kit..try different eliquids..I did it at home with great help and advice here from fantastic members without who’s advice and help I would never have quit smoking..ask ask ask questions a mega patient bunch here..

Yeh mate this post is pretty much that I've asked and had a mega good informative response including yourself of course :)

Yeah I’d advise not watching that idiot ;)
Tbh I like vaping with vic as he's UK it's a bit more relevant but when I think of a Vaper taking Unnecessarily large drags it's always rip trippers face that pops into my head lol

Which is why I changed my signature last week :D :D

I found on my first few times I coughed my guts up, felt light headed etc. I was listening to friends that recommended DTL cloud chuckers and it put me off for a good couple of years. You have to learn to vape (just like you did with smoking). Its a matter of finding what works for you - a friend's setup is not necessarily going to suit you.

I did lile his setup tbh bro, he had a species with a dead rabbit and was nice but like you said maybe I panicked because the sensation was not normal to me like

Back
Top Bottom