What's new

Just buy your goddamn batteries from a trusted vendor....

I didn't know that bud.
He now has some bedtime reading [emoji4]
The cunt still owes me some coils from last year! Apparently the Germans had them all and he's waiting for stock. While I'm waiting I popped to my local B&M and picked up some from their plentiful supply (not in Germany either).

Gonna share?

Dear Mr EcigWarehouse,
A friend, of a friend, of a friend seems to have purchased some 18650 batteries from you recently to power their series mechanical mod.
Said batteries appear to be 5.2v offerings from Samsung bought from your site. Presumably these are to compliment the Trustfire offerings you are selling for an extortionate price also?
I just wanted to take the opportunity to contact you to inform you of the fact you're a highly irresponsible, thoughtless moron selling cells like that for vaping.
What're you thinking?
Or has the uneducated mind of the new vaper and the £ signs clouded your judgement?

You're a disgrace. To yourself, the vaping community and humanity itself. And I'll do my best to make sure everyone knows it.

Enjoy your evening.

This is the reason I didn't reply further to this thread, the vendor broke no laws, hasn't had a right of reply, but is selling batteries suitable for use in nothing more than a torch alongside high output vape gear. The purpose of this thread was simply a heads up to people who may believe they are buying from a reputable vendor, ok the websites not great, but it's equally not that bad. I didn't buy the batteries they were bought as a gift alongside the mod all from the same website, would I have bought those batteries with that mod? No, was I going to go back to a mate who had bought me a gift and tell them part of it wasn't good enough? No.

Because the vendor hasn't had a right of reply posting in the negative reviews would breach the forum rules. The vendor is not a 'trusted vendor' in this forum, and I did make that clear in the OP. However they have a website that appears legitimate and may be trusted by new member's or people outside the forum, hell there's even posts on this forum from people who say that they have had good experience with them. Yes I could have posted their name in the OP and resolved the thread right away, however the point wasn't actually to out the vendor (mainly because they have had no opportunity to reply or rectify the situation, again as was said in the OP), it was to serve as a warning that there are still unscrupulous vendors out there who will sell equipment and batteries that aren't safe to be used together, together.

This is the reason I didn't reply further to this thread, the vendor broke no laws, hasn't had a right of reply, but is selling batteries suitable for use in nothing more than a torch alongside high output vape gear. The purpose of this thread was simply a heads up to people who may believe they are buying from a reputable vendor, ok the websites not great, but it's equally not that bad. I didn't buy the batteries they were bought as a gift alongside the mod all from the same website, would I have bought those batteries with that mod? No, was I going to go back to a mate who had bought me a gift and tell them part of it wasn't good enough? No.

Because the vendor hasn't had a right of reply posting in the negative reviews would breach the forum rules. The vendor is not a 'trusted vendor' in this forum, and I did make that clear in the OP. However they have a website that appears legitimate and may be trusted by new member's or people outside the forum, hell there's even posts on this forum from people who say that they have had good experience with them. Yes I could have posted their name in the OP and resolved the thread right away, however the point wasn't actually to out the vendor (mainly because they have had no opportunity to reply or rectify the situation, again as was said in the OP), it was to serve as a warning that there are still unscrupulous vendors out there who will sell equipment and batteries that aren't safe to be used together, together.

@Nero
While I take your point about them not having the right to reply etc, and in principle I agree, our forum has a very large populous of new vapers and folk who know a little less than the next person.

If a vendor is cocking you about on your delivery, keeping you waiting on pre orders, not meeting delivery deadlines etc then fine, they should have cause to argue their point.

If a vendor is being blatantly dangerous, careless and downright irresponsible then I do believe they somewhat forsake that right. Everyone should know about a vendor like that so they know never to use them. Always, always safety first.

If he truly is trading after being made bankrupt or not being registered with Companies House he may well be breaking the law. That being said, I'm no expert and could, of course, be totally wrong.

Jeez are these fuckers still in existence? On this occasion I don't think the vendor deserves a right to reply...

The purpose of this thread was simply a heads up to people who may believe they are buying from a reputable vendor, .

How exactly is it a 'heads up' when you would not name the prick. Even if they had sold these cells by accident they are still dangerously negligent and people need to know.

Back
Top Bottom