What's new

Juul boss steps down to be replaced by...

Nah.

Whilst I'm sure they have some integrity left in some circles, the Vaping one ain't it I don't think.

That could well have been in their end game anyhow I reckon.

Bunch of whoppers. [emoji848][emoji23]

Nah.

Whilst I'm sure they have some integrity left in some circles, the Vaping one ain't it I don't think.

Think you're right! They have a massive amount of American Market but haven't taken off over here at all, despite them trying damn hard to squeeze in.

If/when America puts brakes on vaping, they are in serious trouble.

Think you're right! They have a massive amount of American Market but haven't taken off over here at all, despite them trying damn hard to squeeze in.

If/when America puts brakes on vaping, they are in serious trouble.
Possibly not if they've got a tobacco boss at the helm.
But the yank Vaping market is rather like their TV and mobile phone market - tech wise its behind ours.
When I was over there at the tail end of last year I walked into a vape shop that was in a prominent position and well advertised.
They didn't sell cotton, wire or drippers because nobody used them, rather preferring subtanks. Then a high end mod to them was an Ijoy something or other.

Looked at me like I was purple when I was Vaping on a minikin with a reload dripper on top[emoji23]

Size wise, American vapers have the lions share of the market. But innovation wise? Fuck no, their market is retarded. Just like. Juul [emoji51]

Possibly not if they've got a tobacco boss at the helm.
But the yank Vaping market is rather like their TV and mobile phone market - tech wise its behind ours.
When I was over there at the tail end of last year I walked into a vape shop that was in a prominent position and we'll advertised.
They didn't sell cotton, wire or drippers because nobody used them, rather preferring subtanks. Then a high end mod to them was an Ijoy something or other.

Looked at me like I was purple when I was Vaping on a minikin with a reload dripper on top[emoji23]

Size wise, American vapers have the lions share of the market. But innovation wise? Fuck no, their market is retarded. Just like. Juul [emoji51]

Now there you are right! Have you used a Juul?

We had a load sent to shop that didn't order, I pinched one to try and think @Huggett grabbed on aswell. It was shite. Leaked, hit like a wet mackerel, flavour was god awful. I didn't even finish a single pod before it went in the bin.

The pod systems now like the Orion or the Pasito blow it out the water. Even the Vype is better made!

Not been to US for many years now, it's used to be well ahead of EU tech wise, surprised to hear they lost that.

Now there you are right! Have you used a Juul?

We had a load sent to shop that didn't order, I pinched one to try and think @Huggett grabbed on aswell. It was shite. Leaked, hit like a wet mackerel, flavour was god awful. I didn't even finish a single pod before it went in the bin.

The pod systems now like the Orion or the Pasito blow it out the water. Even the Vype is better made!

Not been to US for many years now, it's used to be well ahead of EU tech wise, surprised to hear they lost that.

Nah, their TV and mobile phone market springs to mind as being technologically behind a little. In both cases what we've had for 6 months they're yet to get. Aside from apple gear, which they always get an early jump on.

I've never used a Juul mate tbh. I bought a Limitless Pulse from VF 2018 and it was the biggest pile of shit I've ever used and it broke very quickly. Bought x2 Joyetech penguins to use in place of the pulse, (predominantly for while I was on holiday), and 2 years later they're still going. Shite flavour but gets the volume I'm after with a. 25 coil.

I genuinely can't MTL. I just can't do it. When I smoked before starting to vape and when I was back on the smokes this year I DTL fags, so the small pods just don't work.

But I don't like Juul business practices. Publically flogging your competition then siding with whichever side you fancy on any given day is bad manners.

Nah.

I don't want to go down a "lounge section" rabbit hole but I think your spot on.
I think we can all see the next wave of issue's appearing more globally through Cosmic Fog.

I don't want to go down a "lounge section" rabbit hole but I think your spot on.
I think we can all see the next wave of issue's appearing more globally through Cosmic Fog.
Didn't mount Baker vapor do the same thing? Or have I imagined that?

Back
Top Bottom