What's new

Kayfun Mini v3 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read post wrong. Damn you dyslexia you strike again

Seriously though rob lent me his SXK KFV3 mini a while ago and i thought it was brand spanking new, i built wicked and filled it with white gloves as not to leave any fingerprints on the tank. I think i put it through the ultrasonic cleaner 4x before i was happy enough to send it back, i now have 2 of these little flavour machines.

Sorry about my dirty mind and lack of reading skills, i will now go to my corner and be quiet.

I have quite a few of the mini's and just one of them constantly had dry hits in fact when I checked the cotton it was very dry even with the juice flow open. I tried everything to get it working like my others to no avail so it has gone in the drawer for spares!! I love this little tank and don't very often use much else.

Sorry to leave you all on tender hooks, I gave it a thorough clean out today and have left it drying in my draw at work. I'm going away as of tomorrow until Friday next week so thought sod it, I'll leave it be for now and come back to it with a clear and slightly less frustrated head!

@Rob really appreciate the offer of sending another one through but as many have mentioned your maintenance is quite renowned and it worked fine straight off the bat and I'm still convinced it's user error at this point.

Like I said a weeks wait might help matters and I'm sure I'll do some reading and viewing while I'm away on everything from coil building to wicking just to make sure my next attempt is hopefully as full proof as possible!

Happy vaping guys and will give you an update when I'm back! :2thumbsup:

btw, I vaped a whole tank of 80vg in my KF5 last night without issue ....... just saying. ;)

I say ....... :tongue:
Dear oh dear oh dear ...... first @chubbaduckie ............. and now you misbehaving!! :whipping:

What was it got you going - 'screw' or 'shaft'? Or was it the thought of 'half way down' ............ ;)

*I won't tell anyone, but I know it was 'air flow' really ........ * :P
gas-mask-try1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom