What's new

My thoughts so far.. moving from VW to mech mod and nextiny...

Speaking of gennys - the new Vaponaute Zephyr is out Monday, quite looking forward to it myself.

They don't make many, hence the demand I suppose. Dunno about posy though - doubt it'll ever leave the house, and even if it did nobody would know what it was ;)

OK, point taken @Jugg1es and this is what I said in my PM to Garry

In the photos, am I right in thinking that what happens is that the entire Centre Post and its assembly is unscrewing from the deck?

With regard to ohms, I'd say that it sounds bang on, you could drop down to somewhere around 0.8 or there about's and see what that does? I mainly ran my NextGen at around 0.8/1.0 and always found it to be perfect.

The early NextGen Clones were plagued with a problem that thankfully now seems to have been resolved, the Centre Post rotated within the entire assembly, making it all barr impossible to build upon. One thing that did catch my eye in your photos of the 510, the insulator is looking a bit tired. If it works, then that's fine, but keep an eye on that because if that gives up the ghost..... Goodnight Vienna.

I'm still a bit intrigued about your reported battery life. Could be down to many things, but I'll be interested to hear how it is when you are using 18mg liquid again.

Keep me posted, we will get there, but it is going to be by a process of elimination.

Any advice needed about the In'ax and Michelle (Purplefowler) is our resident expert.

I am at a bit of a loss as to why the Centre assembly is trying to unscrew itself, not something I had come across before personally. Unfortunately, I don't have a NextGen here at the moment as it is out on loan and it is always more reliable information that is given when one has the atty in one's hand.;)

No, you're quite right Fella, people are now talking about Gennys far more, so anything that helps them has to be good. :2thumbsup:

Speaking of gennys - the new Vaponaute Zephyr is out Monday, quite looking forward to it myself.

Please don't talk about new shiny things :23:

I'm holding out for In'ax MKIII. And 1 more mod... Then maybe a second In'ax if I like it, though that may have to be April :22:

Speaking to @Rob, think I will stick to 18500 size for now. Compact and ...... :14:

But the juice I am gonna get today is a Vaponaute :18: if they have it in the shop.

Yay I've worked out how to make my stand look nearly full. Though means I have to go back to vaping my mini vault and nautilus [emoji15]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456489361.375123.jpg

Where did you get the stand? @decson It really is rather nice and subtle.;)

@Rob I got it from here http://www.vapor-z.co.uk/collections/holders-stands/products/aria-built-wood-desk-stand but guess last one. I wanted originally the black one, but couldn't find it in UK. Was googling and found the initial stand here http://www.beyondvape.com/store/aria-mod-holders-c-40_41/aria-premium-desktop-holder-black-p-65.html

Might still try and order a black one from states at some point. I am not planning lots of mods, just a couple with a few nice tanks so I really liked the look of it.

Back
Top Bottom