What's new

Relagated Ego dripper

col

Initiate
Iv used the ego dripper for years now, and it's never been bettered by any that iv tried over the years.
The only problem i have with it is its very small liquid holding ability.
I gave up trying to find another dripper with a larger liquid well as they always ended up being too loose with the airflow even when they were called mouth to lung.
Until I saw a Geek Vape Ammit on sale for a fiver, I thought why not try it. It's only a fiver so not much of a loss of I'm disappointed with the airflow again.
Turns out it's great, nice tight mouth to lung draw that's adjustable. There must be at least one and a half mil of liquid in it as it lasts a good 50 five second draws.
After all these years iv found a real mtl dripper with a decent liquid holding capacity.
I also like the way drippers are near enough bomb proof with nothing to really go wrong, very happy with this.

Attachments

• received_674964251358225.jpeg
    received_674964251358225.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 34
I have a MTL mesh RDA that goes unloved. It's the damn vape intense.

Yeah, the Ammit’s a good one! There was a time when there were several good mtl rdas on the market…now there’s none. My Vapefly Galaxies sits on a shelf, but I enjoyed it greatly for a time, wish I’d picked up the rta, as well. And Cthulhu made one, can’t remember its name (or number?) that was supposed to be excellent, but I never got to try it :17:

Back
Top Bottom