What's new

Rose v3 by eden mods

Hello guys,

Does anyone know a European eshop that currently has rose v3 at stock?
Unfortunately all the UK shops are out of stock and the only ones I could find are some US shops that don't ship to the UK.

Last edited:
The new stiffer spring wire is up on the Eden Mods face book site. £1.20 to cover postage.

Also Evl has new metal drip tips with the raised bits on his site now. I got one the other day, they fit beautifully and improve the look of the atty no end IMO

@Peeej any chance of a pic of the tip in situ? I keep hovering over the 'add to cart' on these.

P.s a month into using The Rose 3, I must say I'm completely smitten. I have one set up about 0.8 - 1 ohm for restricted lung hits and another 1.2 - 1.4 for MTL. Both worlds catered for perfectly.

Wasn't too happy with the tip on mine either tbh. It was a little shoddy in all honesty, certainly not the quality I expected for a £130 atty. I managed to contour it somewhat with some wet and dry, took off the harsh edges. It's much better for it now. Will have to check out the evl tips [emoji106]

Wow! Been really enjoying the rose but I've just put some of @PlumeBlu victory in and it's gone to another level! I'm blown away!

Is rose a good mtl atty?the only way to try it is buying it and i dont want to spend money just to find it too airy

Is rose a good mtl atty?the only way to try it is buying it and i dont want to spend money just to find it too airy
Im using mine solely as a mtl atty. 1 - 1.4ohm coil. A quarter of one hole on one side airflow open and its a nice warm tight mtl vape. Really happy with it. So yes answer to your question. One of the best ive had.

Just ordered an EVL tip. Excellent price....hope it looks as good as it appears.

Fitted the new spring wire this morning and it works like a dream! The minor niggle I had with this atty is now well and truly rectified [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1473582090.452844.jpg

I already ordered the vapedroid and i am 99℅ sold with rose,now i want both yesterday,nice gear you have there

Back
Top Bottom