What's new

Rose v3 by eden mods

Cheers @gigelis, its a lovely pairing.

Do all you can to secure the Rose - it'll cater for MTL and for lung hitting (if you wish to), so best of both worlds. All the UK stockists are sold out at the moment, so fingers crossed that Eden have a few left when the website opens back up again. Failing that, I've seen a few come up in the classifieds.

For once I end up feeling pretty good about buying the hype on an item and getting one of these while the getting was still good. I can't imagine anything being easier to build on or a worthwhile amount better at extracting flavour from any juice.

At the height of a bad bout of shinyitis, I bought a Kayfun 5 simultaneously with the Rose. Of the two, and I like the KF5 a lot, the Rose has won out on flavour alone, every time thus far. My search for an atty that delivers all I would have hoped for when I decided to try vaping is over as is the search for a goto ADV thanks to @Dripworx Banana Shake :) Have Kabukis for what they are good at (have grown to really like N.E.T liquids in those) now the Rose and KF5 for what they do best. Could be tempted into trying an RDA for shiggles though ;)

Hope you manage to get one @gigelis.

Received my EVL drip tip today. What an excellent bit of kit. Came in a lovely tin packed with muji, spare O rings and a fluffy cleaning rod. It looks great on the Rose, fits perfectly and, dare I say, seems to improve the flavour even more. Nice one EVL....bloody spot on.

Received my EVL drip tip today. What an excellent bit of kit. Came in a lovely tin packed with muji, spare O rings and a fluffy cleaning rod. It looks great on the Rose, fits perfectly and, dare I say, seems to improve the flavour even more. Nice one EVL....bloody spot on.

Any chance of a pic, interested to see what it looks like.

I think we all need a fluffy cleaning rod in our lives [emoji15]
1473796170850.jpeg
[emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom