What's new

Royal Fail!!

Tbh I couldn't care less if it's the management and/or the fault of the staff, the fact is the service is not fit for purpose and yet they are still charging the same prices as if it is. The large letter I posted 1st class signed for/tracked cost £2.85 yet I have no idea where it is other than what I already knew was that I posted it in a PO last Friday, its destination is 16 miles away.

Tbh I couldn't care less if it's the management and/or the fault of the staff, the fact is the service is not fit for purpose and yet they are still charging the same prices as if it is. The large letter I posted 1st class signed for/tracked cost £2.85 yet I have no idea where it is other than what I already knew was that I posted it in a PO last Friday, its destination is 16 miles away.

Signed for does not provide tracking, other than it was delivered.

Had a delivery today he posted j7nk mail then chapped my door as I had a tracked parcel. just as I was getting the door open he was just about to walk down the stairs he could have either gave me yhe whole lot or just posted the whole lot. He is one of the worst posty's around my way

All I know is the receipt has a tracking number that just tells me they have it.

That’s all you get with signed for, proof of delivery, so a number to check it was delivered and to view the signature. If you want detailed tracking you have to pay for it.

That’s all you get with signed for, proof of delivery, so a number to check it was delivered and to view the signature. If you want detailed tracking you have to pay for it.

LOL, 1st class and according to tracking it hasn't been delivered yet.

LOL, 1st class and according to tracking it hasn't been delivered yet.

Yeah, they're still catching up and only giving priority to 24/48 and parcels. I sent a 24 special delivery next day by 1PM and it took 5 days just before xmas. That said, I sent a special delivery next day tracked on Saturday and it arrived Monday, so it is better than it was.

Yeah, they're still catching up and only giving priority to 24/48 and parcels. I sent a 24 special delivery next day by 1PM and it took 5 days just before xmas. That said, I sent a special delivery next day tracked on Saturday and it arrived Monday, so it is better than it was.

Still taking the same money for a service they aren't providing though.

Back
Top Bottom