What's new

Royal Fail!!

As said earlier in the thread, we are all still going to use them, good or bad. I don't go out so if i want to post anything i do the RM thing online where they pick it up or sometimes if it's a letter the Postie will sort it out for me. Mine hates going on strike because he says they still have to deliver the mail and sometimes a lot more mail the next day. The Postmen aren't winning at the end of the day and the big wigs at RM know that.

As said earlier in the thread, we are all still going to use them, good or bad. I don't go out so if i want to post anything i do the RM thing online where they pick it .

thats not true mate ,i used to swear by royal mail and use them every time as the service was good , but the courier services while not perfect, now offer a better service and are cheaper . they also offer pick up from your house services.
the only time i use royal mail now are when i need to send something high value and use special delivery , anything else goes by courier .

as was said earlier , you used to be able to build a rapport with your postie and they would leave deliveries where you asked them to or you would trust them to sign for your parcels for you . nowdays you get a different person every day who does not give a fuck about the round.
people used to see working at the post office as a job for life nowdays no one wants to work there , thats not down to the workers thats squarely down to the management and the way its run

Tried Evri for the first time as a collection agency, must say, the young man who came to the door was very pleasant and if the parcel arrives with Rob without incident, I'll be using them in future, cheaper than RM and they collect, what's not to like.

thats not true mate ,i used to swear by royal mail and use them every time as the service was good , but the courier services while not perfect, now offer a better service and are cheaper . they also offer pick up from your house services.
the only time i use royal mail now are when i need to send something high value and use special delivery , anything else goes by courier .

as was said earlier , you used to be able to build a rapport with your postie and they would leave deliveries where you asked them to or you would trust them to sign for your parcels for you . nowdays you get a different person every day who does not give a fuck about the round.
people used to see working at the post office as a job for life nowdays no one wants to work there , thats not down to the workers thats squarely down to the management and the way its run

I use them because i thought they were the only place that collected from your house and i do actually like my Postie. I will definitely try other places now i know, plus i hear a lot of the others are cheaper than RM. I don't think i would use Yodel because i have had too many problems with them, i have never had problems with Hermes/Evri but i know a lot of folk who have. It's swings and roundabouts who you choose to go with.

They are a shit storm (RM) .. and tbh they have been a shit storm for a good few years - no one believes me though!

we have had so many issues with them.

And our local post office guy .. is an absolute numpty ... famous around here he is .

take a look at the google reviews - and no it isn't all us.

sherbrook road post office

They are a shit storm (RM) .. and tbh they have been a shit storm for a good few years - no one believes me though!

And our local post office guy .. is an absolute numpty ... famous around here he is .

I agree, if your unhappy with something then change. A lot of it comes down to area's which i assume are routed to one person. If a company is getting bad feedback on said area then you sort out the fella or woman responsible, that's just my take on it. There is always someone to step in and replace someone else.

I like this one! The bloke sounds a real charmer :18:

upload_2023-1-12_19-26-59.png

I must admit, me being banned from the PO didn’t really put me in the frame of mind for a positive review. Plus he really is a twat!!:D

Back
Top Bottom