What's new

Stock Coil MTL

phatbhoy

Postman
Orite Apes,

Needing to buy a stock coil MTL tank for a gift. From almost the beginning of my vaping journey I have been a rebuilder so, although an experienced vaper, I have zero clue 'bout stock coil tanks. Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated. A tank with the widest availability of stock coils would be the ideal. Thanks in advance.

In stock in stainless for 99pence. You can get a proper glass with a decent capacity from fleabay for about £3.
Screenshot_2023-10-12-12-44-38-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2023-10-12-12-44-43-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

For reliability and availability, Aspire and Innokin would be my go-to mtl stock coils. I'll leave tank recommendations to others.

Whaaaat?? ordering a couple.......just because, though still looking
[emoji106] I bought a couple as well. I only ever use stock coils when I go on holiday. So 2 tanks, a proper capacity glass and a pack of 5 coils should last me about 10 years. All for less than £20.

Here you'll receive many recommendations. But I'll say before choosing the one, consider the following -
1. Coil compatibility
2. Airflow control
3. Tank capacity
4. Ease of use

Innokin Zlide tank, wide range of Z coils perfect for MTL the only tank I use.

Yeah, any of the Innokin Zenith or Zlide range... they all take the same coils and there's many different ones to chose from.

The other alternative would be a nautilus coil based tank, one might prefer one or the other. I'm not really up to date on nautilus tanks though, I used them back in the original nautilus and Kabuki clone days.

A Zenith II is worth 99p of anyone's money.

As for the Nautilus it looks like, other than the Nautilus Mini, the 3 is the only one Aspire still make though you might find some vendors have the GT or GT Mini available. My favourite is the 3, it just so easy to use on every level.

Back
Top Bottom