What's new

Suggestions for tobacco eliquid

Yep, Firewater is a great range too.

Going to whip the iPad out now and settle down to some spending of ill gotten money hahha ... I will definitely have a look at their ranges and make a order of a few different versions

Not tobacco but I also love the Toffee Creme X from the base zero range, sweet but not too sweet just delicious.

Not tobacco but I also love the Toffee Creme X from the base zero range, sweet but not too sweet just delicious.

Sounds nice ... I had my core daily vapes that I always stick up on but then I like to have that nice juice to go too when I fancy a treat and chill

Manbush! I still prefer the Indigene range to Firewater but I'm in the minority there I think. Tamahaac is bloody amazing imo, it's right up there with any of the others and if you are looking for coffee and tobacco then Kona Paka is the one you need to try.

Indigene needs more love, it's top stuff.

Manbush! I still prefer the Indigene range to Firewater but I'm in the minority there I think. Tamahaac is bloody amazing imo, it's right up there with any of the others and if you are looking for coffee and tobacco then Kona Paka is the one you need to try.

Indigene needs more love, it's top stuff.

Nice .. will have a look now ... erm is it a vape you can hit straight away or does it do better with a steep at home for a few weeks I have a few liquids that I’ve had that after a few days they are crap... but a few weeks even a month in a dark draw they are [emoji817]

Nice .. will have a look now ... erm is it a vape you can hit straight away or does it do better with a steep at home for a few weeks I have a few liquids that I’ve had that after a few days they are crap... but a few weeks even a month in a dark draw they are [emoji817]

Manabush won't sell anything that isn't ready to vape. The little bottles are ready anyway.. you might want to leave a short fill for a few days but it's not really necessary.

Manabush won't sell anything that isn't ready to vape. The little bottles are ready anyway.. you might want to leave a short fill for a few days but it's not really necessary.

Cheers ... having a looks now .. adding a few to the basket as I go...

Back
Top Bottom