What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

I've got my nextasis in the post, due any time now
Also ordered the sxk kayfun 5 mini. FT have posted it yesterday.... So maybe 2 weeks?
I also will watch for reviews on the rose v3. Looks tempting but i avoid pc tanks as juices can sometimes surprise you by being a pc killer. If glass tanks come out, I'll be happier.

you get a metal section for the tank when the PC isn't suitable, there won't be glass as it would be impossible to have glass with threads that small and it would just fall to bits if it wasn't threaded. (I presume the 3 is similar to the 2 in that respect anyway)

I've got my nextasis in the post, due any time now
Also ordered the sxk kayfun 5 mini. FT have posted it yesterday.... So maybe 2 weeks?
I also will watch for reviews on the rose v3. Looks tempting but i avoid pc tanks as juices can sometimes surprise you by being a pc killer. If glass tanks come out, I'll be happier.

Tempted by goblin v3 as well but thats not MTL.
Damn, I'm scared to look at my bank account. [emoji44]
Keep us posted on this two. I've got my eye on both of them...

you get a metal section for the tank when the PC isn't suitable, there won't be glass as it would be impossible to have glass with threads that small and it would just fall to bits if it wasn't threaded. (I presume the 3 is similar to the 2 in that respect anyway)
Yeah, looks like you might be right. That's a shame.
Some juices are known tank crackers...... It's easy to avoid putting them in a pc tank.
Sadly, it's the ones you don't know about cause the grief - as they say ; hindsight is wonderful

If anyone is interested in a good MTL clearo, I picked up the Wismec Amor 2.5, which can use the Ego One coils. Got one on eBay for $12. Works like a charm and looks are similar to Pico RTA but much easier to use for Ego One coils. Would make a great starter or backup with an Ego One battery or iJust 2 or something like that.

IMG_20160821_093825.jpg

.....and another Rose 3 clone up on fasttech (that's 3 now) I eagerly await the reviews.....

Back
Top Bottom