What's new

What kanthan wire to buy........

Thank you just have to take my time with the dead rabbit until I finish with smuts
Could be a long wait. I've two still in use in the Pulses & they're getting on for 8 months [emoji16]. I should order some more & see what the genius can come up with for a couple of RTA's.
At the end of the day, happy to help & glad you're enjoying what you've achieved. Now it gets fun with experimenting with different coils, wires & set ups. And you get a better understanding of how the small changes can make a difference.

Bloody amazing ain't he!! Got me through my first builds too, along with a couple of others (don't wanna get in trouble lol).

Muji is pretty cheap from amazon :)
Thanks for the big ups but only giving something back after the help I had early doors. If it helps people to stay off the fags then it's all good. If people want to learn more there's plenty of apes on here with more knowledge than me who will help people out. Just doing my little bit [emoji16][emoji16]

Could be a long wait. I've two still in use in the Pulses & they're getting on for 8 months [emoji16]. I should order some more & see what the genius can come up with for a couple of RTA's.
At the end of the day, happy to help & glad you're enjoying what you've achieved. Now it gets fun with experimenting with different coils, wires & set ups. And you get a better understanding of how the small changes can make a difference.

So how does it work? You just tell smut what atty you got and he comes up with the best coils for it?

Oh & what was wrong with the Muji link I gave you[emoji848]

I bought the Muji ages ago, when I got the coilmaster kit. That came with some more free lol :D

Basically you let him know what resistance you like, power you use & what attie you're using & he'll recommend a set. For your DR they'd be ideal as @Nathan Vapes has found out. Check what he got & if they're what you want drop @Smut a pm & sit back & wait.

Basically you let him know what resistance you like, power you use & what attie you're using & he'll recommend a set. For your DR they'd be ideal as @Nathan Vapes has found out. Check what he got & if they're what you want drop @Smut a pm & sit back & wait.
Pretty much that @Smut really nice guy he recommended the aliens to me and so happy I will be getting more for sure.

When you say different coils do you mean making different varieties as aliens Clapton etc I've just built 3 more pairs lol pictures coming now

So I got a 2.5mm 6 wrap spaced a 3mm 7 wrap and another 3mm 6 wrap pleased with them

Attachments

• 20180424_230842.jpg
    20180424_230842.jpg
    887.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180424_230833.jpg
    20180424_230833.jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20180424_230802.jpg
    20180424_230802.jpg
    864.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20180424_225144.jpg
    20180424_225144.jpg
    965.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20180424_224718.jpg
    20180424_224718.jpg
    912.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180424_224629.jpg
    20180424_224629.jpg
    875.2 KB · Views: 19
I’ve been here over a year and still not tried his coils, still pretty new to building myself and don’t actually own a dripper as yet!
All this talk of @Smut coils and the dead rabbit is seriously tempting me. I might have to go shopping myself!

I’ve been here over a year and still not tried his coils, still pretty new to building myself and don’t actually own a dripper as yet!
All this talk of @Smut coils and the dead rabbit is seriously tempting me. I might have to go shopping myself!
Do it get both you will never look back

Back
Top Bottom