What's new

Why I went back to smoking

Update. On a 1.8 coil with 3mg using the £1 liquids. (60/40 pg) Tastes very chemically. For f**k sake I can never get a 'perfect' set up.

This is the 3rd 1.8 coil I've been through though.. in a space of 3 days.
Is there not a Vape shop near you that you can go and try some juices just a thought as that's how I have found a lot of my fave juices! Unless of course you have and its earlier in the thread then just ignore that sugestion!
I've never rated £1 liquid at all [emoji4]

Yeah my nearest vape shop is UKecig store but I don't like going there. As you're trying juice I just get that vibe 'buy or get the f**k out of here' type of atmosphere. Got another small one but they are over charge for pretty much everything.

Don't know if its the tank itself, I still have a Triton Mini. Might consider ordering a Nautilus 2.

You think it could be my mod? I'm on a Pico 75W

Yeah my nearest vape shop is UKecig store but I don't like going there. As you're trying juice I just get that vibe 'buy or get the f**k out of here' type of atmosphere. Got another small one but they are over charge for pretty much everything.

Don't know if its the tank itself, I still have a Triton Mini. Might consider ordering a Nautilus 2.

You think it could be my mod? I'm on a Pico 75W
I wouldn't of thought its the mod the pico is quite a good mod and gets many good reviews , mine were all spot on too,
Trouble is you can get any tank you want but if the juice is shite its still going to taste shite [emoji22]
The triton and the Nautilus should be pretty much on par with one another ,I have tried both and found not too much difference between them

That's the thing man I've tried multiple juices over the years. The £1 liquids were just an ''experiment'' idk im just somehow burning my coils so quick. Currently at 10w on 1.8 let's see how it's going to last.

I'm planning on getting another Pico to deal with my DTL cravings. I have 2 DTL tanks and it would be nice to get an opinion from you guys. Currently have Subtank Mini out of use because I haven't ordered replacement glass and I have one of smok's baby beast tanks but no coils. Which should I go for?

why not order a cheap RTA like a doggystyle, siren2 or pico some cotton bacon v2 and some26 gauge ss wire. by using Stainless steel wire you can use temp control which means no juice saturating the wick the mod won't fire and burn your wick.

I'm planning on getting another Pico to deal with my DTL cravings. I have 2 DTL tanks and it would be nice to get an opinion from you guys. Currently have Subtank Mini out of use because I haven't ordered replacement glass and I have one of smok's baby beast tanks but no coils. Which should I go for?
Out of the two the baby beasts gonna hit harder (can't believe I just recommended smok) the subtank is still a good tank I would put both back into use and then make your own mind up on that one as your gonna get many different opinions [emoji4]

why not order a cheap RTA like a doggystyle, siren2 or pico some cotton bacon v2 and some26 gauge ss wire. by using Stainless steel wire you can use temp control which means no juice saturating the wick the mod won't fire and burn your wick.

Because I didn't understand what you just said. ;) That is way too complicated for me.

Out of the two the baby beasts gonna hit harder (can't believe I just recommended smok) the subtank is still a good tank I would put both back into use and then make your own mind up on that one as your gonna get many different opinions [emoji4]

Yeah I don't think I'll have this trouble if I DTL but again, DTL rinses out my wallet quicker than my SO does. Shit, I haven't tried the subtank at 1.5ohms with airflow restricted. Maybe that could of been the solution this whole time? I think my 'harsh' ish drags might be able to cope with the subtank mini.

Because I didn't understand what you just said. ;) That is way too complicated for me.

Yeah I don't think I'll have this trouble if I DTL but again, DTL rinses out my wallet quicker than my SO does. Shit, I haven't tried the subtank at 1.5ohms with airflow restricted. Maybe that could of been the solution this whole time? I think my 'harsh' ish drags might be able to cope with the subtank mini.

Crusty was suggesting you could try getting a cheap rebuildable tank and mak by coils yourself. It’s much easier than you would think, will give you a better experience and will save you a fortune.

Crusty was suggesting you could try getting a cheap rebuildable tank and mak by coils yourself. It’s much easier than you would think, will give you a better experience and will save you a fortune.

Oh, I tried multiple times to make my own Kanger coil (RBA coil or whatever it's called) and failed multiple times. I guess I can give it another go.

Back
Top Bottom