What's new

Wotofo/Smok joint venture

Another link up is Aspire and Taifun for a collaboration on the next Nautilus tank. Out sometime in the New year.
The design has been done by Taifun, and Aspire will be manufacturing.

You may remember I bought the treebox plus that had the alien guts inside the wood mod (I think crusty still has it) and it was cracking but they just couldn't get things consistent at the price point. I also had the koopor mini which was incredibly well built but I've recently looked at one of the new mag's that a local fella was having issue with and on opening it even I was shocked at the soldering (or lack of) and the fact the wiring from the cells and to the 510 was half the gauge of a 40w coolfire.
On looking online for possible common issue's I struggled to find one issue to hone in on as there where so many.
Fingers crossed we'll see something good from this.
My first big boy mod was a koopor plus, so like that shitty first car that we all had, there's a little piece of this blackened heart that has a bit of affection for Smok.

Also my alien runs great ( did got a new fire button and a clean as the previous owner thanks leaked on it an infinite times) , and I loved my baby beast and baby prince on mesh coils, also lasted me quite a while. Had a smok qbox mod for 2 years, now with a friend ans still runs great.. Strange.. as many people shame smok for quality, I never had any issues.

Hope they kept the receipt.

Also, do you know why Wotofo have so many "O"s in their name?

My first big boy mod was a koopor plus, so like that shitty first car that we all had, there's a little piece of this blackened heart that has a bit of affection for Smok.
I've still got my koopor plus and it still works[emoji1]

Don't like much of their stuff, but I loved the smok guardian (2) pipes, they were the only epipes at a reasonable price point that looked cool. Had a decent battery life too.

Unfortunately they came with the shittest ever tank (called the Helmet, I mean FFS), the mod quality was shite (had 3, all cracked within a few months) and they were so awkward to charge I could never be arsed.

Big, bulky, ugly, inaccurate but bulletproof.

Tbf I'd have another for a beater any day.
I used to use my for work when I used tanks. It's stored now because I almost exclusively use kit you don't approve of Chris, and no, I don't have 12 toes either ;)

I used to use my for work when I used tanks. It's stored now because I almost exclusively use kit you don't approve of Chris, and no, I don't have 12 toes either ;)
You have a baker's dozen instead of a dozen toes?

Back
Top Bottom