What's new

Wotofo/Smok joint venture

I used to use my for work when I used tanks. It's stored now because I almost exclusively use kit you don't approve of Chris, and no, I don't have 12 toes either ;)
You're a squonker?

Well I've learned two things today.
1) how wrong one can be about another human. I had you pegged for a mech tube touting houligan.
2) how quickly you can go off people based on the smallest detail.

[emoji23]

You're a squonker?

Well I've learned two things today.
1) how wrong one can be about another human. I had you pegged for a mech tube touting houligan.
2) how quickly you can go off people based on the smallest detail.

[emoji23]
Afraid so. I used to drip ( no not that ) , but found it inconvenient in certain circumstances so swapped to squonking.
Tried a mech but I don't like the way the power drops off as the battery depletes.

Afraid so. I used to drip ( no not that ) , but found it inconvenient in certain circumstances so swapped to squonking.
Tried a mech but I don't like the way the power drops off as the battery depletes.
I agree with mechs - bore the tits off me. In all seriousness I just didnt 'get' squonking. Made the whole process of dripping, which I genuinely enjoy, a moot point. So that lasted two mods and a grand total of about half a day.

Each to their own though mate. Vaping is very none judgemental so squonkers/special people should have somehwere to vape in relative safety. I applaud you mate, coming out the closet can't have been easy but you done it.

This is genuinely a beautiful moment. Cherish it. I will. [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom