What's new

306 Bridgeless

Got my Bauway one last week. It's not for me.
burnt lips and juice leaks ain't my thing :(

I was concerned about that but fingers' crossed apart from a few angry spitting fits it's only leaked a few times (I religiously employ the 3 drop rule). Dun know if I'm just gettin' lucky but my lips are still attached to my face lol.

I was concerned about that but fingers' crossed apart from a few angry spitting fits it's only leaked a few times (I religiously employ the 3 drop rule). Dun know if I'm just gettin' lucky but my lips are still attached to my face lol.

Lips still attached to face is always a bonus.

^ Stig41

I'm having a blonde week and still trying to get my head around those links. Just wondering if you'd rate that combo above a 306DCA? Also, where's the best place to get my grubby mitts on a DCA if they're 'better'?

Btw: still chuggin' away on this 306, and I'm in vapers' heaven (also, my liquid consumption is less than a 3rd of what it was previously! !!).

You can get a DCA from Cloud9vaping (when they're open)

Or you can go straight to the original source at Goodsense Vapor

Here: http://www.goodsensevapor.com/pages/306dca

You need to order the DCA, the expansion pack and drip tip

My DCA arrived from the US of States yesterday and it is perfect for using with a 306.

No leaks, less heat, adjustable airflow.

I am starting to get the hang of this dripping lark, it goes a bit like this:

3 drips, wet vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; dry+hot vape; 3drips....repeat.

I would love to know what this is and where to get one:

View attachment 4732

My DCA arrived from the US of States yesterday and it is perfect for using with a 306.

3 drips, wet vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; good vape; dry+hot vape; 3drips....repeat.

I would love to know what this is and where to get one:

View attachment 4732

The side arm?

Thats called a vape mate

http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/id80.html

And for that price, I wouldnt touch it!

Thanks.

$50? hmmmm....

It says, "Fits any 510- or 901-atomizer-equipped PV " so not for a 306 then?

Although that picture shows one attached to a DCA (containing a 306)

Glad it's working out for you - a beautiful piece of kit that DCA in the looks dept.

I'm trying to find one on a German site (?), suppose to made out of metal that is the dog's Bs.

Back
Top Bottom