What's new

Alcohol smell when mixing?

Jaackla

I've bought all my concentrates and vg/pg from Vapours r us

So what i've done is i bought a 100ml bottle of 70/30 vg/pg all ready mixed
i shook it up so it mixed well and poured out 20ml
then i added 20ml of Unicorn Blood concentrate which is pg based

So i've vaped on it a little bit and i only get a little flavour nothing amazing or strong like i would from the shops why?
also for the past 1-2 days ive left the lid open with tissue over the top because the mix has quite a strong smell of alcohol am i doing the right thing to get rid of it? i dont use nic in my e liquids so is there any tips on other stuff i could do to steep? its been steeping for around 4 days now but when i vape it i dont get the best taste like i do buying liquid from the shops and i cant afford to buy liquids from the shops as its far to expensive and i use the limitless rdta

Your problem is you've got 50% flavouring which is way too high. I've just looked on their site & it recommends between 5 & 10%.

Oh hang on I might have read your post wrong. Have you mixed it with 80ml or 20ml? Even if you've mixed it with 80ml base you've got 20% flavouring.

Oh hang on I might have read your post wrong. Have you mixed it with 80ml or 20ml? Even if you've mixed it with 80ml base you've got 20% flavouring.
I read it the same way you did, and agree. I'm not familiar with the flavour, but it might also need to steep for a couple of weeks.

i done 20% of flavouring
i even have a 30ml bottle at 10% flavouring which isnt giving much flavour

It's only a guess as I haven't used those concentrates but if you use too much flavouring then it oversaturates the taste buds & you just get a chemical taste or no taste at all. Maybe try a small test batch at 5%.

I've just been looking on their site and can't find Unicorn blood as a concentrate, are you sure its from them and that it's a concentrate?

Back
Top Bottom