What's new

As good as new.

Moses

Postman
Sorting out my old vape gear this evening and come across one of my first ever mods with adjustable wattage. The innokin ezwatt, stuck a charger in her and stuck the BP insider 1.5 rta on top and away she blows. Still as good as the day I got it. Has anyone else still got one of there first mods and it still works as good as new? IMG_20230808_000646.jpg

I've still got my eleaf ipower 80W 5000mAh on the slelf.

I've still got my eleaf istick100 I bought it about 8 years ago & still works fine
IMG_20230808_014549.jpeg
IMG_20230808_014559.jpeg

Got one of those somewhere too, bit of a bugger getting batteries in iirc.

Not my first, but the SS Mecha b0d from "By Leo" was my first High End Mech. In fact, Carol had one first, both of ours came from The House of Mods, if anyone remembers them. ;)
IMG_0519.jpeg IMG_0520.jpeg

Then another Mech, again not my first, but, the VERY first Mod that Aldin Mods ever made for the retail market. Serial Number 001 !! ;)

IMG_0521.jpeg

My very first "proper" Mod was a genuine Nemesis.

Not my first, but the SS Mecha b0d from "By Leo" was my first High End Mech. In fact, Carol had one first, both of ours came from The House of Mods, if anyone remembers them. ;)
View attachment 328904 View attachment 328905

Then another Mech, again not my first, but, the VERY first Mod that Aldin Mods ever made for the retail market. Serial Number 001 !! ;)

View attachment 328906

My very first "proper" Mod was a genuine Nemesis.
My first mech tube.

Attachments

• 20220329_192306~3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
The 3 i bought when i first started i still have, 1st was the Innokin Proton, 2nd is a Smok Veneno and last but not least a Aspire Pockex which is the one i used most to help me quit smoking. Used the Proton a few weeks ago and was spot on. I liked the Veneno because it has loads of LED Lighting.

The 3 i bought when i first started i still have, 1st was the Innokin Proton, 2nd is a Smok Veneno and last but not least a Aspire Pockex which is the one i used most to help me quit smoking. Used the Proton a few weeks ago and was spot on. I liked the Veneno because it has loads of LED Lighting.
I used my innokin t18 to quit smoking. I believe that's what it was called.

Back
Top Bottom