What's new

Back on Vaping, help for DIY needed

MajorVape

Postman
Hey all, I used to vape, and have been on the old cancer sticks since then :( I'm making a concertive effort to start again, and I have. Pulled out the old equipment (Voopoo Drag 2 and an RDA) and liking it! But I also used to make my own back in the day. Went online to get a DIY kit together and found it confusing. I used to get PG/VG with nic added already and flavors like Capella to add to it etc. Seems to me that its changed so much that I need help again! I like to vape banana, strawberry and both of these with custard (whats going on with custard seems hard to get now) and my fave back in the day way Koi Castella and 12 Monkeys, any help will be gratefully received. p.s also just bought a Freemax Fireluke solo tank to make the constant dripping easier in the car ;)

Hi @MajorVape and welcome back.

TPD back in 2016 fooked everything up and since then diacetyl has been banned from custards. still doable though using capella V1 custard but it cant be bought in ready made juice.
also pre mixed juice with nicotine is limited to 10ml bottles at a max 18mg for freebase nicotine and 20mg max for nic salts.
anything stronger ie 72 is restricted to buisiness accounts only. its still out there though wink wink.

plenty of custards still out there. have a look on post 2 and for everything diy post 6
POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Looks like they are not happy with us taking control of own lives! Still there are ways around it, i.e buy 30 nic shots and vg/pg, plus the flavor's. I WILL be doing that. BTW the freemax solo tank turned up,,, I used to only do RDA for flavor but this tank blows away any non RDA tank I tried back in the day, and I tried lots! But it sucks up that juice, gone through 4ml in the last few hours, but I have enough juice ;)
)

Looks like they are not happy with us taking control of own lives! Still there are ways around it, i.e buy 30 nic shots and vg/pg, plus the flavor's. I WILL be doing that. BTW the freemax solo tank turned up,,, I used to only do RDA for flavor but this tank blows away any non RDA tank I tried back in the day, and I tried lots! But it sucks up that juice, gone through 4ml in the last few hours, but I have enough juice ;)
)
ive not got the freemax solo but do have 2 of the freemax mesh pro (new 2 version out now) but no idea if they have a rebuildable deck for it.
another decent tank at the moment is the vaporesso i tank. great flavour and on par i think with the freemax.

ive been buying 20 nic shots at a time from darkstar and lucemil which were even cheaper but lookslike theve stopped selling them now.
if your after higher nic strength the 72% is the way to go but as i vape 3mg im happy with nic shots.

ive not got the freemax solo but do have 2 of the freemax mesh pro (new 2 version out now) but no idea if they have a rebuildable deck for it.
another decent tank at the moment is the vaporesso i tank. great flavour and on par i think with the freemax.

ive been buying 20 nic shots at a time from darkstar and lucemil which were even cheaper but lookslike theve stopped selling them now.
if your after higher nic strength the 72% is the way to go but as i vape 3mg im happy with nic shots.

Im on 3mg so will check out darkstar, thanks for your help

All the stuff turned up, used darkstar for concentrates and Vapable for vg/pg and nic shots, Went a bit mental on mixing:) 2x100 ml of Castella by koi liquids, 15ml of concentrate in each and 17ml of 18mg nic should give around 3mg of nic juice. Next one was a 60ml mix, strawberry and kiwi, 10ml of 18mg nic, 10ml of flavour and topped up with vg/pg. Then the experiment, another 60ml, 7ml of ripe strawberry, 3ml of yellow cake, 7ml of custard. Now steeping, cant wait to try and perfect if needed.
look on post 6 of my above link where you can find darkstar link and a few others.

4776[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom