What's new

Decided to give TC another try.

I can only speak from my personal experiences with mine @LordOdin but compared to my other TC capable Mods, Dicodes, YiHi, DNA and even Vaporesso, I thought originally that I just had a dodgy one, but then John chimed up that he too was experiencing difficulties, so who knows? Strangely..... I had FAR better results withe Riva 200 with its own proprietary Chip, stable ohms etc, etc, but John's one was a duffer apparently?
I ditched all things from the brand when I heard a whisper about the changes that have now become well known regarding Dovpo.

I can only speak from my personal experiences with mine @LordOdin but compared to my other TC capable Mods, Dicodes, YiHi, DNA and even Vaporesso, I thought originally that I just had a dodgy one, but then John chimed up that he too was experiencing difficulties, so who knows? Strangely..... I had FAR better results withe Riva 200 with its own proprietary Chip, stable ohms etc, etc, but John's one was a duffer apparently?
I ditched all things from the brand when I heard a whisper about the changes that have now become well known regarding Dovpo.

A Bit shocked to hear a DNA Mod being poor but i will take yours and @John R 's word for it, if i was going to believe anyone's views on something i think you 2 would be top of my list, i will look for something else to keep me happy, i was also thinking about the way Dovpo is going as well so that's that then lol. I am sure i will find something else, just fancied another 250c was all. Might try one of the other DNA Variants like the 100c or 75c. Thanks @Rob

I dunno where the issue is tbh, purely speculating, a bad ground?

A Bit shocked to hear a DNA Mod being poor but i will take yours and @John R 's word for it, if i was going to believe anyone's views on something i think you 2 would be top of my list, i will look for something else to keep me happy, i was also thinking about the way Dovpo is going as well so that's that then lol. I am sure i will find something else, just fancied another 250c was all. Might try one of the other DNA Variants like the 100c or 75c. Thanks @Rob
The 100C chip is excellent for tc! I use my Hyperion regularly, despite the fact that not a single rta I own looks decent on it :18: Replay all day long :2thumbsup:

The 100C chip is excellent for tc! I use my Hyperion regularly, despite the fact that not a single rta I own looks decent on it :18: Replay all day long :2thumbsup:

Can't get the Hyperion anymore or even the Thelema Solo, there seems a shortage of DNA Mods at the moment, i will find something somewhere lol. Might opt for the G Class V2 or maybe bring a T Class out to play.

Can't get the Hyperion anymore or even the Thelema Solo, there seems a shortage of DNA Mods at the moment, i will find something somewhere lol. Might opt for the G Class V2 or maybe bring a T Class out to play.
You could pick up the Hadron Mini, but perhaps not the most handsome mod…
https://ecigone.co.uk/products/steam-crave-hadron-mini-dna100c-mod?_pos=1&_sid=cb36c7866&_ss=r

Or the Thelma Solo is available from Choppa, but only one color:
https://choppavapes.com/product/lost-vape-thelema-solo-dna-100c-mod/

I'd watch a few reviews of that G2 if I were you ;)

Choppa Vapes prices are scandalous lol. Way way too much considering some UK vendors were selling the Solo for £80 and less. I will have a look see @John R , might just chill and wait for something to come out. I don't mind the Hadron Mini but just got the Pro so a bit samey or might have looked at it a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom