What's new

I think I have reached a decision.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Over the last few weeks, I have gone back to completely Mech Mod Vaping. I know that everyone's views are different on this subject.... and so they should be!! We are all different and all look for different things from our vape.
I have been slowly whittling down my Regulated Mods and only have 3 here now, The Zero Clone for TC use, a Vamo Box and a Smok Guardian Pipe.
I think it is just the fact that for me, the quality of the results I get from my Mechs just outweigh anything that I get from the Regulated. As you all know by now, I only use RTAs, I have no interest at all in Dripping and to be honest, whilst I appreciate that Temp Regulated is in the eyes of many, the way forward, I am not really seeing any vast enough difference to warrant further investigation, for now.

I am considering a further Cull, but ironically, to aid funding one more Regulated. I think that as I find the aesthetics of Tube Mods SO appealing, I may well go down The Dicodes Route? Jury is still out on this as I need to do far more research, but that is the general direction that any thoughts re Regulated are taking me.

I LOVE my Zero Clone, everything about it appeals greatly, but I so rarely use it now ........ I think the time is coming where "Box" and C Frame Mods and I have perhaps reached our journeys end.
The other point being that unless I am in a rare bout of TC vaping, I never need anything like the power that all of these devices have on Tap.

Interesting times ahead I suspect? ;)

Sounds like a good plan for you, Rob. @danb has one of the Dicodes I believe and could no doubt offer valuable input.

It's nice to work out what makes you happy.
I am 75% mech these days.

SteveAustin.jpg :D

I bought my first mech mod a while ago, it's all I use at home now. Although it has a locking ring I'm still wary about carrying it in my pocket otherwise I would use it myself all the time. When I started vaping it was all regulated mods, no worry about shorts or anything. Now I'm all about the mech and intend adding a few more over the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom