What's new

I think I might be on a WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s funny, no matter how stressed out or how crazy life gets i never crave smoking any more. couldn’t even fathom it.

maybe increase your nic a bit and see if it helps, sorry to hear you are struggling though.

I don't think it's down to Nic, when i get stressed i just seem to do things in excess. Years ago it used to be Alcohol mainly Vodka, i would just go on a Bender till it nearly killed me. I can't and don't drink anymore. It's like a comfort blanket. As soon as i get my head around the issue's i am having things will return back to normal. My Son rang me last night telling me his Grandad (On his Mothers Side) had died on Tuesday, now it's no secret i hated the guy with a passion and i thought him dying would have made my day but oddly enough it didn't. I honestly didn't know what to feel, i had wished him dead for years and thought i would be celebrating when he died but i wasn't. I think my Son was shocked by my reaction as was i.

I last about 3-4 days without then smoke.

Out of the last month, I missed about 20 days without smoking.

I am having another go at Quitting Smoking. With the aid of disposables and had my last ciggy at 12 midnight today so nearly 40 minutes in.

I will get up with a fresh vape.

Got up this morning and did not even think of smoking, as I took a fresh vape to bed all I did was to have a go once I gotten up.

So far I have had 2 cups of tea and went to my pocket thinking i had some.

But i am still vaping.

I know, but a date has not been set yet.

This is only to get me over the 3 day hump and then onto my mods.

It's been 5 hours since I got up and I have not had one yet.

I am content not smoking.

Yeah, I am also into my 2nd disposable.

They do not last.

At least I know how to do rebuildables and make my own juice.

Yeah, I am also into my 2nd disposable.

They do not last.

At least I know how to do rebuildables and make my own juice.

I think most are 600 puff though i must confess i have never had or tried one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom