What's new

I think I might be on a WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 600 puffs should last all day but it is the battery type that does not last.

I've had a few 3000 puff ones and now am scarish about if it is legit.

get yourself a tank and battery then you don't need to worry about it running out. also find a good juice that you like, i found that was 90% what kept me off cigs.
if your not enjoying the juice you won't keep it up.

true tank from naturevape is piss easy to build,fill and doesn't leak and cheap.

I've got sirens V2's and bellus tanks.

Also I said I can do rebuildables and make my own juice

I've just bought myself a Luxe X Pro with three packets of coils.

Hope this time the battery does not go awol and never work again like I did with my previous luxe.

I've just had one, and hope I do not have another.

At the end of the day mate, it's not about hope, it's about choice. You either choose to stop smoking, or you don't. We've all been there and we've all had the same choice to make. Quitting smoking may not be easy, but it's also never been easier. YOU are your only obstacle, and like everybody else who has quit smoking, you'll quit when you actually decide to quit, put your mind to it, and stick to it. Bottom line is that you keep choosing to smoke again after just a few hours, despite having vapes available. Talking a good game doesn't get people off the fags. Making a decision and actually sticking to it does. It's that simple.

Last edited:
It would have been 18:30 hours from midnight that I did not do a no no.

Then had one.

@Mitz I get you. No lying I think I may do it out of boredom and lack of interest to continue.

But now that I have had one I am forced to go back to vaping and I do not mind.

It would have been 18:30 hours from midnight that I did not do a no no.

Then had one.

@Mitz I get you. No lying I think I may do it out of boredom and lack of interest to continue.

But now that I have had one I am forced to go back to vaping and I do not mind.
You're bored so you have a fag. There's only one fix. If you get bored, don't smoke. Have a vape instead.

"Lack of interest to continue." And that there, my friend, is your problem in a nutshell.

Keep plugging away at it, bud. I'm sure every person here hopes that you'll manage to quit. But you're going to have to get your head straight. Finding yourself bored and lacking enough interest to see it thru, barely a day in to the journey, doesn't sound like a winning formula, does it?

Last edited:
How about this for an idea. You seem to last about 4 hours before you start smoking again.
Why not give up vaping, and see how long you can go without a vape. Smoke like a chimney, and try not to vape. 40 to 60 fags a day should do it.
You might surprise yourself and give up vaping for more than 4 hours.

I've just had one, and hope I do not have another.

Not at all surprised with you, you have been doing this for a while now and it's getting a Bit Tedious, You stop for a few hours and the majority of them hours are spent sleeping. You will go missing off the Forum the appear again in a few months and the cycle will start again. My opinion is you have issues and have this urge to be the centre of attention and this has nothing to do with smoking or vaping. Find another Forum to seek attention because sooner or later someone will have a proper go at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom