What's new

I think I might be on a WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all surprised with you, you have been doing this for a while now and it's getting a Bit Tedious, You stop for a few hours and the majority of them hours are spent sleeping. You will go missing off the Forum the appear again in a few months and the cycle will start again. My opinion is you have issues and have this urge to be the centre of attention and this has nothing to do with smoking or vaping. Find another Forum to seek attention because sooner or later someone will have a proper go at you.
The poor guy has been trying for years to give up vaping, surely we should give him support, even though this is a vaping forum?

The poor guy has been trying for years to give up vaping, surely we should give him support, even though this is a vaping forum?

Some people just can't be helped. If you want to help him i won't stand in your way.

God loves a trier...but I think he would need to cut his hands and head off, to stand any chance of quitting:)

I've said it before. If you find it annoying, don't interact.

The guy has clearly got MH issues. He posts on quite a few forums, and comes across (as you've not doubt noticed) as very childlike. I'm not targeting any posters in particular, but please bear that in mind before you let your annoyance get the better of you.

I've said it before. If you find it annoying, don't interact.

The guy has clearly got MH issues. He posts on quite a few forums, and comes across (as you've not doubt noticed) as very childlike. I'm not targeting any posters in particular, but please bear that in mind before you let your annoyance get the better of you.

Like i said, one day he will wind up the wrong person, we all know how these things go. I have tried with him but he just reverts to the same old shiz. I am usually a pretty patient and quiet guy and if i am getting wound up and annoyed it only a matter of time before someone else has a go at him. I will just let him get on with it and blank him from now on.

Regardless of how long Leon has been trying to quit, I'm sure we would all be pleased for him when he finally manages it.

I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom