What's new

Muted flavour with every build!

Electrosoul

Postman
I need some advice please guys! Recently I'm buying spool after spool as I'm chasing the flavour I used to get from stealth vapes spooled Clapton wire which has unfortunately been out of stuck from some time now due to a nickel shortage! I've recently bagged some of their fused Clapton wire shotz and also a spool of ni80 22/23 awg spooled wire and man! I'm just getting a completely muted flavour! I know it's down to the build as their wire is seriously rated. I've tried contact coil builds, spaced coil builds, tried different number of wraps and different diameter sizes and I'm hitting a brick wall with it. At the minute I've chucked in duel coil build, 3mm diameter , 6 wraps, spaced coils of ni80 23 awg wire coming out at 0.18. my build Is in a dead rabbit V2 RDA and my mod is duel 18650 geek vape aegis legend limited edition. I've tried different ways of wicking i.e slightly looser and more packed and still the same result! I'm on the verge of smashing my mod to smithereens! any advice would be highly appreciated. Lol

You'll need to up the wattage on 22awg to compensate.

Back
Top Bottom