What's new

No QR code so how can I get the firmware update software for SMOK

Really bizarre that...the AL85 is the only one that is not listed under the upgrade tab and needs a verification code. Smok must be trying to improve the security on their update services.
Cant do it for my alien 220 without a code either. Really odd verification system.

I must admit Smok have been making huge changes and in my opinion not for the better I won't now buy a new Smok product because I can't verify if it is genuine with their new system.

Download app from unknown website let it have developer access giving it free access to everything on your phone. Umm fuck off Smok.

Last edited:
I must admit Smok have been making huge changes and in my opinion not for the better I won't know buy a new Smok product because I can't verify if it is genuine with their new system.

Download app from unknown website let it have developer access giving it free access to everything on your phone. Umm fuck off Smok.
Agreed...there are some very questionable permissions that the app requests...it ain't living on my phone that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom