What's new

PG Allergy?

Bryan123456

Achiever
I think I read somewhere that about 2% of the population is allergic to PG. Is that correct?

If it is I am going to hae to make up some VG based juices, because, I have become the owner of a Provari.
I never really intended to become an owner of a Provari, especially not this one which is Pink and Mini. I bought it as a prezzie for my ex g/f. If this seems lavish or foolhardy, it is not. We finished in 2008 and since 2010 have become great friends and gig buddies and she is generous to a fault. She also has taste and a bit of dosh and likes pink. I have been trying to get her to vape and mixed up several flavours she said she would like to try and took some pre-mixed with me when we met for an Elbow gig and her birthday.

She coughed and spluttered at all the vapes and all voltages. I told her something I would never had said in the past - don't suck so hard - but it was to no avail.

So I have a pink mini Provari. I fired it up today to try it and I am very very impressed with the quality of the whole thing, especially the vape. Whatever circuitry Pro Vape are usig it is superior to other PWM ones - the only thing I have that matches this in output is my twin 18650 TTS - the Provari is being run without the extension cap on an 18350.

If there is a PG allergy I will seek out some VG vapes and if I can, alcohol based concentrates, put the pink thing back in its box and try it with her again; the ex is just getting over breast cancer and one cancer is more than enough for anyone. If there is no such thing as a PG allergy - anyone know of a supplier doing skins for Provari Minis - it's very pocketable but I would not take something so - pink - out in public.

Awesome! Pink! The coughing might be a subconcious thing. My nephew hacked his head off but after a few tries admitted he was expecting to cough but didnt really physically need to. Good luck

The coughing is a genuine thing. I tried her with look alikes and she tried several of my PVs on her last visit to me. We had a serious attempt to get her vaping over about 2 days and all sorts of voltages from 3 to 5 - tanks, direct dripping even a carto - nada - same spluttering.

And yes very seriously pink.

Oh Bryan123456 you've join the cult of provari-I never thought you'd join the gang :D it's one of those things that seems ridiculously over priced until you try on and realise that they really are that good. I think they are a lot more accessible now and we see many more new vapers jumping right in. I don't think they have the same "stigma" they used to have!

Back
Top Bottom