What's new

Recommended Tobacco flavour based 'One Shots'

Simon G

Olympian
Starting this in here because nobody really uses the mixology section and one shots ain't really mixing is it? ;) ... this thread is for the lazy folk. :D

Anyway, as I've been enjoying a few of the Rope Cut tobaccos and I recently had to get some more VG and PG I thought I'd try some more 'one shot' type concentrates. .... because if nothing else it might give me something tasty to vape while I'm messing around with my own concoctions.

They are going to be sitting for a while yet, so not recommendations yet, but I will update as I try them .... this is what I got.

Chew Bacco by Nom Nomz - "Dessert tobacco flavour with caramel, gingerbread, vanilla and custard." this smelled amazing as I was mixing it up.

Tobacco Crunch by Chefs Flavours - "Decadent biscuit and tobacco combination."

Stag Leaf Tobacco by Mt Baker Vapor - "Tobacco infused with peach and ginger." (another that smelled really nice)

Loose Cannon by Rope Cut - "Nutty tobacco infused with caramel and cream."

anyone tried any of these before?

What one shot type tobacco blends do you like? which would you recommend?

A brief description, where to buy and % to mix at might be handy.

Yip tried loose cannon, added 0.25% FA custard to it, felt it needed a vanilla hit

Currently vaping the alchemist cupboard AC-RY4 at 15%.... it's good, heavy on the tobacco if that's yer bag

Great thread as I'm always on the look out for good tobacco based liquids.
Inawera Am4a is good - "This pipe tobacco flavour from Inawera is unlike the rest, containing hints of licorice and coffee to create a smooth and well-balanced concentrate" - I mix at 2%, can be bought from Inawera, Chefs, Darkstar.

Great thread as I'm always on the look out for good tobacco based liquids.
Inawera Am4a is good - "This pipe tobacco flavour from Inawera is unlike the rest, containing hints of licorice and coffee to create a smooth and well-balanced concentrate" - I mix at 2%, can be bought from Inawera, Chefs, Darkstar.

am4a is great. you should try the black cat for pipe, blueberry tobacco. i got it from chef’s a while ago, they probably still have it. it’s good stuff.

at the minute i have inawera classic ryo on the go. i would say it’s a one shot. good at 3%. it’s a bit like an ry4 but with more of a rich tobacco dunt and not really to sweet.

Currently vaping the alchemist cupboard AC-RY4 at 15%.... it's good, heavy on the tobacco if that's yer bag

I don't mind heavy on tobacco but I don't usually like RY4's much... but I'm not sure why, I'm not sure if it's the tobacco or the caramel or something else... but they always seem to have a flavour note I'm not that keen on.

Inawera American dream is good at 4%, light tobacco creams n touch of vanilla.
for added nutty goodness amp it up with 2% FA Nutzilla and 0.25 % FA Pistachio...... but it's fine on its own

I don't mind heavy on tobacco but I don't usually like RY4's much... but I'm not sure why, I'm not sure if it's the tobacco or the caramel or something else... but they always seem to have a flavour note I'm not that keen on.

the tobacco is too vague with some of them.

Back
Top Bottom