What's new

So what did you get for Christmas?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
For this year, we'll open this up for anything :) Vape Related or not.
Fill your boots Folks. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

My wife bought me the following, conned by QVC, as per usual, I have absolutely no use for them, and even if I did, i would only need one :14:

upload_2023-12-26_9-37-12.png

Brother in law bought a 2 hour airbus 320 flight simulator experience for me and the wife. Unfortunately I can't use it because of my dodgy back and heart condition. She can't use it because of her dodgy hip but it's the thought that counts....

mrs got me a full version of ableton live so i can get going on my synths properly ( well she didnt , i told her to give me the money and i will get what i want with the money )
very happy with it ,

I got rather spoiled this year despite us all agreeing not to get carried away (we agree to go easy every year and then all buy each other far too much stuff). So among the highlights are some nice shirts and Chelsea boots, a dremel, and a decent bottle of bourbon which is going down rather nicely. :)

Just checked ma email....wife only went n booked 8 nights in Ibiza end of May....small weeish Hotel that we have been to before (about 10 years ago) just far away from the madness to relax.

A tic watch smart watch from the wife, clothes & smellies from my daughter's & a bottle of jack daniels apple from my neighbour & just having a ripple of it & lovely stuff it so too.

Just checked ma email....wife only went n booked 8 nights in Ibiza end of May....small weeish Hotel that we have been to before (about 10 years ago) just far away from the madness to relax.

You going with her?

Back
Top Bottom