What's new

So what did you get for Christmas?

I have abelton also, so if you find any good lessons keep me updated.

ill mainly be using it to record and live loop my hardware instruments and samples . i did have the lite version but that only had 8 channels which isnt enough for me . trouble is my pc wasnt up to running it smoothly with the extra channels so its cost me another 600 quid to build a new pc capable of doing what i want it to do !
no doubt i will get into all the vst instruments and effects etc at a later stage but its quite a learning curve .
ive got a novation launchpad x which i hadnt really used but now ive got it rigged up properly is amazing for what i do - well worth the money if you havent got one . for launching and recording clips/ samples it makes it so much easier.

might have to move this to the musical instruments thread !

Partner got me a Cthulhu AIO...first boro mod and I love it. Got the bishop cubed to go with it which is better than the stock tank, now just have to avoid going down that rabbit hole...

Sounds like everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I received a new vape mod that I've had my eye on for a while, along with some gourmet e-liquids to try out. I'm excited to experiment with the new flavors and enjoy the upgraded vaping experience. While my girlfriend got the most exciting ring in her life (yes, that's me who gave it to her). Oh, you should have seen her excitement, lol I've never seen someone so happy. I didn't know a https://onemodiamond.co.uk diamond ring could have such an influence. However a short time after that I had the same feeling. She also got me a PS5....
haven't told u the whole story, so here it is

Socks and smellies again ... oh and some delicious Edinburgh fudge from the wife and daughters` recent break.

Just checked ma email....wife only went n booked 8 nights in Ibiza end of May....small weeish Hotel that we have been to before (about 10 years ago) just far away from the madness to relax.
Now that's what I call an xmas present. In ibiza town?

A Clutch long sleeve from my son

IMG_20240110_155235.jpg

Bad Religion album from the missus

IMG_20240110_160016.jpg

Tank Girl colour classics box set from my sister

IMG_20240110_160557.jpg

IMG_20240110_160631.jpg

A new wooly hat, a PCB to make a clone of the Mid-Fi effects 'Random Number Generator' (https://www.five-cats-pedals.co.uk/product/random-cats/) a couple of T-shirts, and few other cool bits and bobs, some tins from my daughter with 'tattoo art' on them. ... oh and some Diamond Tetra's for the fish tank. :) .... happy days.

Back
Top Bottom