What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Hi @Gina3fvape

Thank you for finally responding.

I bought the Double Barrel on pre-order and had trouble inserting batteries when it arrived. 3FVape are clearly aware of the issue as they have since added a comment saying the mod comes with 'inflexible battery contacts' to the description on your website and also loaded a YouTube video with instructions on how to press the batteries down to make them fit. This 'fix' is widely judged to be dangerous advice, as what is being pushed in is the battery itself ...... and tampering with these batteries is never wise.

ScreenHunter 56.png

Furthermore, in the struggle to try to get the battery door on, some of the finish was scraped off the edges of the battery compartment, which your customer service now says I have broken and is my fault. In spite of the fact that you have admitted there are issues and that:

The mod comes with inflexible battery contact, which will take you a lot of effort to push the batteries in and get the battery door fixed at the same time. For more details, please check the tutorial video below.
3FVape have now also added a phrase to the description saying you do not hold responsibility for battery door issues. So what exactly do you take responsibility for?

My ticket number is 255544. I would like a full refund or a replacement mod that will work out of the box. And for the benefit of future and other buyers I would like to see 3FVape take some responsibility for these issues.

Thank you.

Still loads cheaper on GB but with a months wait for pre orders.
I can add it my my cart at $95 right now. Hopefully it’s less than GB when a code goes on it. I want to order from fast tech due to shipping options.

I can add it my my cart at $95 right now. Hopefully it’s less than GB when a code goes on it. I want to order from fast tech due to shipping options.
It usually takes a day or two for the MAP code to start working on new products.

Your comments are forwarded to our support team. Although I don't actually deal with the order problem, I'll still keep focus on the case and urge my colleagues to reply to you guys in the ticket as soon as possible, and hope your problem can be properly resolved.

This product were focus on the durability When manufacturer designed it in the first place, so they made the tablet particularly hard. But from the customer opinions, it is obviously a bad design. 3fvape does not produce products, we just sell it, so we can’t do anything with the product design. We tried to communicate with them., the feedback they sent was that it should be pressed like they have done in the video when the first time you start using it. 2 We did not conduct quality inspection on each product because of the appearance of product. If we check each one of them, it will easily lead to the feeling that the product has been used. Due to our trust for the brand products, we have not opened them to check for reshipment.

Cheers I will definitely keep an eye out! Feel free to tag me if you notice it’s changed :) :2thumbsup:
IF you are using a mobile device the MAP code option doesn't show, I think.
I'll tag you if I notice it though.

Back
Top Bottom