What's new

Suggestions for tobacco eliquid

I've tried pretty much most tobacco juices. Went through a good few years picking up different tobacco juices every week to try. I found a lot of meh ones a fair few awful one's and a handful that have stuck but manabush remain the best I've tasted.
I like all the range but nanabhozo, pow wow and nokomis have been my all day vapes for years. I dip into indigene in the evening but have been on the firewater revolucion since release as I used to be a cigar smoker so it's right up my alley. I do enjoy el toro for pure tobacco (naturally extracted tobacco) but the complexity of the manabush tobacco liquids keep my tastebuds on their toes.

Thank you

Thank you
Let us know how you get on with them. I started vaping and I duel fuelled for ages as I couldn't find the right liquid that made me want to vape rather than smoke. I ordered some Chiri Sun and some Firewater No1 that was it, they were the liquids that kept me off the cigs for good, it just clicked and I wanted to vape them rather than smoke.
Enjoy, you are in for a treat!

Let us know how you get on with them. I started vaping and I duel fuelled for ages as I couldn't find the right liquid that made me want to vape rather than smoke. I ordered some Chiri Sun and some Firewater No1 that was it, they were the liquids that kept me off the cigs for good, it just clicked and I wanted to vape them rather than smoke.

I have a few sly stinkiest every now and again... maybe 1 a week... nothing major .. the vaping has definitely cleared me of smoking ... I love my fruits and custards but Yano what I think a tobacco will hit the spot nice ... I will definitely give you all a update on hope things go with my views on the recent purchases either they are for me or you will see them in a give away comp hahahha ... with all the positive feedback I’ve had in the last few hours don’t get your hopes up for some freebies hahah ....

Can’t wait to start this new flavour chapter in my already long and exciting times vaping and overall becoming a much healthier person ... Forums like this are all to thank.. as a individual each and everyone on this forum has stories and experiences and information but as a collective it’s not just a place for vape information it’s a place for friends , laughs and piss taking but overall we have all been connected though one median ... the fact we value our lives more than the cigarette companies do hahahha ... sorry for getting all wet but it just has to be said

I have a few sly stinkiest every now and again... maybe 1 a week... nothing major .. the vaping has definitely cleared me of smoking ... I love my fruits and custards but Yano what I think a tobacco will hit the spot nice ... I will definitely give you all a update on hope things go with my views on the recent purchases either they are for me or you will see them in a give away comp hahahha ... with all the positive feedback I’ve had in the last few hours don’t get your hopes up for some freebies hahah ....

Can’t wait to start this new flavour chapter in my already long and exciting times vaping and overall becoming a much healthier person ... Forums like this are all to thank.. as a individual each and everyone on this forum has stories and experiences and information but as a collective it’s not just a place for vape information it’s a place for friends , laughs and piss taking but overall we have all been connected though one median ... the fact we value our lives more than the cigarette companies do hahahha ... sorry for getting all wet but it just has to be said
Fuckin Amen dude. The wealth of knowledge in this forum is unreal. You can ask a question and get amazing knowledge but you can also have an ace laugh with it and if you waiver just have a read and it gives you a boost. I've gotten so much from this forum and I do my best to give back as it's a great place to be a member of.

Another +1 for Manabush. Particularly like this one... Screenshot_2020-07-03 The Nokomis Range.png

Dinner Lady are also worth checking out. All the hype about Lemon Tart is true. Can highly recommend these two if you're looking for a good tobacco base...
DinnerLady-Tobacco-Cafe-Tobacco-5050-3mg-UK_300x300.jpg DinnerLady-Tobacco-Mint-Tobacco-5050-3mg-UK_300x300.jpg

Thank you . I’ve tried the lemon tart [emoji91] that’s always in my daily driver s ... I’ll sure to pick up a few tobaccos on my travels

Iv'e just gone through the whole Dinner lady tobacco range, they are excellent.....

Iv'e just gone through the whole Dinner lady tobacco range, they are excellent.....
I think they've started producing the original straight tobacco again too. (Used to be called fellon11). Very good juice. Actually tastes more like the smell of a fresh box of cigars/pouch.of tobacco more than an actual smoke but it works well.

Same story here.

And another vote for dinner lady tobacco range.

Back
Top Bottom