What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

@allen
bit of a bummer. My Nextasis clone came from FT and there is no groove to allow me to thread my wire through the positive pole and nut. There is a thread on FT about this for the brown box version. Does your one from ali come with a cut out in the pole and a hole in the brass nut?

Being a newb with genesis atties I am guessing this means this wont work or does anyone know a work around so I can get a build on?

@allen
bit of a bummer. My Nextasis clone came from FT and there is no groove to allow me to thread my wire through the positive pole and nut. There is a thread on FT about this for the brown box version. Does your one from ali come with a cut out in the pole and a hole in the brass nut?

Being a newb with genesis atties I am guessing this means this wont work or does anyone know a work around so I can get a build on?

the centre pin and nut are idential to the ones in the nextiny - I don't suppose you've got one of those have you?

I don't but that is good news. If and when FT send a replacement I will tell them thatthose parts can be taken from the Nextiny. Just to clarify the centre post has a groove cut out of it and also the nut is meant to have a hole to thread the wire through?

Ty for answer btw.

I don't but that is good news. If and when FT send a replacement I will tell them thatthose parts can be taken from the Nextiny. Just to clarify the centre post has a groove cut out of it and also the nut is meant to have a hole to thread the wire through?

Ty for answer btw.
The post has a channel down one side.
The brass nut is a bit weird...... It doesn't have a seperate hole for the wire - but the hole is tapered. It should be wider on one side for bigger wires; kind of countersunk on one side

Just tried to fit a Clapton coil in my kayfun v3. Didn't have much success. The wire kept popping out from under the screws. Could it be that the screw heads are too rounded?

Just tried to fit a Clapton coil in my kayfun v3. Didn't have much success. The wire kept popping out from under the screws. Could it be that the screw heads are too rounded?

You could use small washers under the screws to grip the larger wire.

I think we're all waiting on the reviews coming in for the new rose 3 before anyone orders. There's a couple clones on fasttech

I think we're all waiting on the reviews coming in for the new rose 3 before anyone orders. There's a couple clones on fasttech

That's what I was planning on doing.. Now I'm thinking of just jumping in and getting the SXK version from FT.

Back
Top Bottom