What's new

UK TO BAN DISPOSABLE VAPES

I totally agree with you mate. With the climate the way it is disposable’s should never have been allowed on to the market in the first place. the same applies to those pre-filled disposable pods with fixed coils or whatever they are, basically it’s all because people are too lazy to refill or pop a new coil in.
It especially doesn't help when you have disposables with cartoon characters and recently in a local vape shop I saw one which was themed like a prime drink which doesn't help also

It especially doesn't help when you have disposables with cartoon characters and recently in a local vape shop I saw one which was themed like a prime drink which doesn't help also
Exactly, it just gives more ammunition to the anti vaping brigade and the Karen’s of this world shouting “think of the children” and it also gives the vaping community as a whole a bad name.

However, leading doctors and councils have welcomed reports that ministers are preparing to ban single-use vapes, but others have expressed fears that a ban could lead to a "flood" of illegal products on the market.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/sep/11/ban-on-single-use-vapes-in-uk-could-be-imminent

The market is already flooded with illegal products. Not one of them is produced in the UK (if they were they'd cost £35 each and break after 2 puffs), the government is in control of the borders, yet they feel incapable/ unwilling to do their job and police it.

Be fucked if I'm voting in the next general election. Nothing but a bunch of cunts, the lot of 'em.🖕

It seems like there are mixed feelings about the potential ban on single-use vapes in the UK. While some believe it could be beneficial for health and the environment, others are worried about the consequences, like the rise of illegal products. It'll be important for the government to find a balanced approach that considers all these factors.

Back
Top Bottom