Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Fruity and tobacco

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • All 3

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Moses

Postman
I always wondered what kind of vapers are still about. I imagine alot of old school vapers like there tobacco flavours and the rather new vapers like there fruits and desserts. Me personally love my fruits along with the odd few dessert flavours.

Net, straight tobacco. If I want a sweet kick its usually tobacco with something in it:10:
Occasionally I do have a sweet juice, have just vaped a Manchester tart and have a five pawns symmetry six on the go now, but it's not often I vape this sort of juice. Don't like custard at all and not really ventured into any sort of fruit in my 10 years of vaping. Just reread this reply and even I think I am a bit predictable :18:

Still vape a lot of tobacco flavours at low watts MTL. Also like some fruity flavours for a bit of a change.

In the 7-8 years proper vaping I've not took the plunge and tried tobacco flavours. I'm scared they will taste like the old cig e vape things that first come about. They put me off vaping for a long while, untill I was told vaping has come on a long way since they arrived on the scene. I should really try some but I'm scared I won't like it and then I punish myself by thinking it was a waste of money and I could of just got something I like.

In the 7-8 years proper vaping I've not took the plunge and tried tobacco flavours. I'm scared they will taste like the old cig e vape things that first come about. They put me off vaping for a long while, untill I was told vaping has come on a long way since they arrived on the scene. I should really try some but I'm scared I won't like it and then I punish myself by thinking it was a waste of money and I could of just got something I like.

I don't vape tobacco flavours that taste like fags. I usually go for tobacco blended with other flavours. There really is so much variety.

all the above tbh, there is not really a type of juice I won't vape, I love sharp fruits I like complex desserts and also simple sweet ones, love some tobaccos, I think a lot of what I like is the resulting mouth feel or effect a flavor can have on you, like if I make a juice and it does nothing in that respect then I'm not really bothered with it, not sure if that makes much sense but I know what I mean.

As of right now I'm on Lyme Bay Ripper, and will be vaping that until I come up with another juice, and then I'll be vaping that non-stop. That's usually the way it goes with me anyway. The problem is that with the diverse tastes, I end up with about 30 shortfill bottles of experiments scattered at my desk at the end of each week. Compare that number to the number of flavors I release in a year and you will get some idea of how often something that's worthy is made.

Back
Top Bottom