Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Desserts and tobacco

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Fruity and tobacco

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • All 3

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Check the flavour profile of each and see if any take your fancy. At least you can buy 10 ml so not a lot wasted if you don't. Powwow, coyote, nana and chiricahua are my must haves.

Never tried a tobacco flavour but I never enjoyed the taste of a cigarette so I probably wouldn't

Used to be Tobacco related flavours like RY's infused in caramel back in the day! And sometimes go back to an RY I don't like fruit although I like some initially and deffo no menthol as an ADV! Custards I love! Bakery, but not all and I'm partial to milk-related flavours like rice pudding for instance.

Used to be Tobacco related flavours like RY's infused in caramel back in the day! And sometimes go back to an RY I don't like fruit although I like some initially and deffo no menthol as an ADV! Custards I love! Bakery, but not all and I'm partial to milk-related flavours like rice pudding for instance.
I'm currently vaping a juice by darkstar called custard sponge. It isn't to bad, I definitely prefer it in a RDA though.

cake-yummy.gif

...but in vape form.

Back
Top Bottom