What's new

Kabuki...Worth the investment?

LOL guess what I had turn up! yup the Ti kabuki, now that is the sign of a vapers brain! Now I remember thinking about ordering one but didn't think I actually bothered and I order so much from fasttech as I'm the families "go to guy" for their vape supplies that I pay no attention to fasttech emails! Lesson learnt, no more late night vape "browsing" I always do it when I can't sleep, at least it was cheap!

I have lost count of the amount of times I've woken up to an order email for a pricier mod that at 3am seemed like a great idea but in the light of day I don't need or want!

On to the Kabuki Ti clone, very nicely finished, nearly a perfect colour match for the provari satin silver, lovely threads and it really is super light! however....... the P3 threads are.....um not P3 threads. They start to screw on but lock up, they seem a more fine thread.

Gutted really, on a positive the 1.2 triton mini coils suit me much better due to the increased airflow so at least that is a positive! Big negative now I want a genuine P3 Kabuki or fasttech kick their supplier in the balls to actually make a proper one! I'll be flogging mine I think
I had to double checked I had ordered that black one the other day and turns out I hadn't, definitely dangerous late night fasttech shopping!

I had to double checked I had ordered that black one the other day and turns out I hadn't, definitely dangerous late night fasttech shopping!
phew! HaHa at least I'm not the only one, I genuinely thought I may be going a bit mad!

Well after more testing, something very strange. My Kayfun v4 and the provari 510 ring will both screw in to the kabuki Ti 510 adapter.

However the kabuki itself will only start to thread and jam on 2 different provari's, how on earth does that make sense!

*UPDATE* have opened a ticket with fasttech but trying to get them to understand what a p3 thread is has become challenging lol!

Last edited:
Well after more testing, something very strange. My Kayfun v4 and the provari 510 ring will both screw in to the kabuki Ti 510 adapter.

However the kabuki itself will only start to thread and jam on 2 different provari's, how on earth does that make sense!

*UPDATE* have opened a ticket with fasttech but trying to get them to understand what a p3 thread is has become challenging lol!
Right spoke to a really good staff member, up there with Jenny (fasttech folk will know what I mean LOL) he spoke with the manufacturer and it should fit the P3 threads so he is sending me a new base.

Wait and see if this one is correct!

Just thought I'd drop in to say I picked up a couple of triton mini 1.2 ohm coils today after getting a couple of duff 1.8 ohm nautilus coils.

My intention was to pick up a 1.8 Clapton aswell but the very knowledgable chap down at Brighton Vape Shop said not to bother as he thought the 1.2 was the best coil out of the mini triton range and at this point I'd have to agree!

First off they fit fine in my clone (I know this was an issue in the earlier authentics), the juice holes are slightly more exposed than the nautilus coils which in turn means atm it's currently playing very nicely with some 70/30 :)

I also tend to prefer coils around the 1.2-1.5 range and it's running lovely at 16.5 watts.

I'll report back if I run into any problems ie short life span etc, but if it performs as it does now I might have to stock up :2thumbsup:

I should hopefully get my black Kabuki this week so will post a pic of it hopefully sitting very pretty on my all black Pico :14:

Love my Kabuki clone..! Deff need another!
Is a cracking tank and for the money the clones can't be beaten on bang for your buck! And believe me I have spent a bloody fortune over the last 5 years of vaping!!

Maybe the pictures of my black one when it arrives will convince you to make the purchase ;)

Back
Top Bottom