What's new

Recommended Tobacco flavour based 'One Shots'

lol, as we are talking about mixing now anyway.... I have some of this steeping, only thing I didn't have was the vanilla bean, so I subbed that with some INW shisha vanilla. It's smelling pretty good, looking forward to trying it.

View attachment 230366

i’ve always been meaning to pick up some of the flv ones but never get round to it partly because they are a bit pricey and i might not like them, but mostly because i have a box full of concentrates and don’t want to add any more. :D

Emporium Vapour The Russian is worth a mention different but really good.
Mom n Pops do loads.... Praze n Blaze Im never without.... both mix well n are in plenty of commercial juice lines

i’ve always been meaning to pick up some of the flv ones but never get round to it partly because they are a bit pricey and i might not like them, but mostly because i have a box full of concentrates and don’t want to add any more. :D

Yeah totally understandable.... I had a big clear out at the start of the lockdown and basically decided to just get half a dozen and give them a go .. I ordered 4 more a while after, so I have 10 in total now. I don't have the Turkish or the Oriental though, which I suspect you'd like. (I think one of those might be one of the super expensive ones though)

I use chew Bacco all the time really nice not too strong on the baccy though. As mentioned vapology were great but sadly not here anymore. Another I use a lot is boss shot ry4 very nice it is.

Brew Bros Black Reserve - Dark tobacco, cream and honey. You need to like honey, I steep for 2 months, been caning it all year. Knocked up a 250ml batch at 50/50 rather than 70/30, should be well suited for mtl.

Just banged the 50/50 in the Ares 2, good stuff!

Yeah totally understandable.... I had a big clear out at the start of the lockdown and basically decided to just get half a dozen and give them a go .. I ordered 4 more a while after, so I have 10 in total now. I don't have the Turkish or the Oriental though, which I suspect you'd like. (I think one of those might be one of the super expensive ones though)

Missed this, I used to have a clear out, i don't any more. I have over 200 flavours on my ELR flavour stash list, but in reality I probably have about 250. Fruits apart, most get used now and then, nowt worse then wanting to make a blend, ones own or someone else's and finding you've just recently binned a required flavour.

Never done any mixing of any kind, only added nic to shortfills. Watching this thread with interest.

Accies tobacco is a descent tobacco, not too sweet. I also like the stixx net tobaccoes.

Accies tobacco is a descent tobacco, not too sweet. I also like the stixx net tobaccoes.

The Aged Burley is superb, with some Virginia in the mix. This looks sweet but it's not really, to me at least. The maple syrup and vanilla custard finishes it off a treat.

3.00% Aged Burley (Stixx Mixx)
0.50% Brew Bros Sweetener
2.00% Hazelnut (FW)
2.00% Maple Syrup (FA)
0.50% Tuscan Reserve (Ultimate) (FA)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Cap)
1.25% Virginia (FA)

Flavor total: 10.75%

Back
Top Bottom