What's new

Kayfun light killing roller center screw

Here in the UK Kadir our law puts the responsibility on the person you bought goods from. I.e. the seller or vendor. After all it's the vendor who took your money not the maufacturer.

I think you'll find this one difficult to get resolved, the Mf'r will probably say that the burr has been caused by the use of an incorrect sized screwdriver during assembly disassembly by the user. However the simple solution to all this is to remove the screw and rub the head gently on a peice of very fine Wet & dry sandpaper to remove the burr then if possible to polish the screw head with a tiny amount of brasso and a buffing wheel. The other thing i should point out is that if centre post screws on Atmizoo products are brittle then they are of the wrong material for the job and that plated contacts are stupid at the kind of currents used in mods, plated contacts are for low voltage, high frequency, low mechanical force data type connections. anything using high force, high current connections is better with a robust and easily cleaned connection, something that a quick swipe with a fibreglass pen will leave shining without wearing away easily...:banghead:

I think you'll find this one difficult to get resolved, the Mf'r will probably say that the burr has been caused by the use of an incorrect sized screwdriver during assembly disassembly by the user. However the simple solution to all this is to remove the screw and rub the head gently on a peice of very fine Wet & dry sandpaper to remove the burr then if possible to polish the screw head with a tiny amount of brasso and a buffing wheel. The other thing i should point out is that if centre post screws on Atmizoo products are brittle then they are of the wrong material for the job and that plated contacts are stupid at the kind of currents used in mods, plated contacts are for low voltage, high frequency, low mechanical force data type connections. anything using high force, high current connections is better with a robust and easily cleaned connection, something that a quick swipe with a fibreglass pen will leave shining without wearing away easily...:banghead:

Yeah that's why they have come out with a new screw after I think so many people have had the same problem as they where probably designed with the flat base in mind. A few of us have them on the way :)
Your right though they are very brittle and some have had the screw just crumble but the new replacements are ss :)

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah that's why they have come out with a new screw after I think so many people have had the same problem as they where probably designed with the flat base in mind. A few of us have them on the way :)
Your right though they are very brittle and some have had the screw just crumble but the new replacements are ss :)

If theyre SS then that is as good as an admission that the old ones were just a bit nesh...

If theyre SS then that is as good as an admission that the old ones were just a bit nesh...

Yeah when I emailed them they wasn't dismissive at all but quite glad for the feedback and actually offered me a free replacement of an ss screw with my next order, so not all bad ay

They do seem to be service driven, It looks like they use an opensource type philosophy for design of their gear which is really good as it means user input gets incorporated into modifications, upgrades and new designs...:grin2:

I think you'll find this one difficult to get resolved, the Mf'r will probably say that the burr has been caused by the use of an incorrect sized screwdriver during assembly disassembly by the user. However the simple solution to all this is to remove the screw and rub the head gently on a peice of very fine Wet & dry sandpaper to remove the burr then if possible to polish the screw head with a tiny amount of brasso and a buffing wheel. The other thing i should point out is that if centre post screws on Atmizoo products are brittle then they are of the wrong material for
the job and that plated contacts are stupid at the kind of currents used in mods, plated contacts are for low voltage, high frequency, low mechanical force data type connections. anything using high force, high current connections is better with a robust and easily cleaned connection, something that a quick swipe with a fibreglass pen will leave shining without wearing away easily...:banghead:

I mailed the vendor the same day i received the kfl. Youre right it seems they have used a wrong size screwdriver. Maybe new employees to produce more. Cheaper employee maybe to reduce the coasts.
Wish i ordered the russian 91%. Never read such problems with that.

And mostly i adjust my cheap chinese made atties (btw they dont damege my mod) like drilling hole.for better airflow or using an o-ring prefend leaking. I dont want mess with an atomuzer of this price. Why should you pay that prize if you still need to adjust things self. I didnt saw or expect this horrible burr on the bottomscrew. I was very happy i received it and build a coil to test it.

Back
Top Bottom