What's new

Kayfun light killing roller center screw

Hears mine .. I've looked up and the AWs look to be about 4-5 mm shorter so looks like it was designed with the AWs in mind when used with a but ( bug 4mm )

gy4yhezu.jpg

And this is the efast with bug when the roller threads are not showing
ebe6ebej.jpg

And to get the bottom cap on it has to be like this
ahyjyhug.jpg

Looks about right with the 5 mill less in mind

Got the same problem here. I received the kfl about 10 days ago from a german vendor.(live in the netherlands). But there was a very ugly burr on the bottomscrew i saw later. Ive got now 2 deep half circle scratches on my vamo s mod. Mailed the vendor and he forward it to the manufacturer. The manufacturer should contact me but they didnt not yet. Not done for an original atomizer.

Last edited:
Got the same problem here. I received the kfl about 10 days ago from a german vendor.(live in the netherlands). But there was a very ugly burr on the bottomscrew i saw later. Ive got now 2 deep half circle scratches on my new vamo s mod. Mailed the vendor and he forward it to the manufacturer. The manufacturer should contact me but they didnt not yet. Not done for an original atomizer.

I think a lot of them are the same, I didn't notice till it was to late. I've got the same as I check it with my vamo but just remember not to over do it when tightening down

Also depends how big the burr in your kfl is as well. Like I said before I contacted the vendor I got mine from and he said its a common problem and to file the burr flush, but I can understand the frustration when this Atty is not exactly on the cheap side :/

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom