What's new

Kayfun light killing roller center screw

Then in a few months you'll be wanting to use 18650's to get a longer running time then you'll have to cough the nigh 50 euros for a longer extension or even for the telescopic tubes! I can see we'll have to work on this tight-arsed git SB to speculate to accumulate!:5:

What 18650s you putting in yours as the ones I have + the bug are leaving the threads exposed :what:

Like an idgit I didn't buy the Bug and I'm working my way round to accepting the p&p hit because of it but I have 13mm from the bottom of an 18650 to the end of the tube when I just cover the threads with the bottom section.

Oops! the Efest 2000 button tops.

Like an idgit I didn't buy the Bug and I'm working my way round to accepting the p&p hit because of it but I have 13mm from the bottom of an 18650 to the end of the tube when I just cover the threads with the bottom section.

Oops! the Efest 2000 button tops.

Oh well I have 1 e fast flat top and that's the one not giving the room and I'm not even gonna bother using the Panasonics so looks like a few AWs at the end of the week it is then :thumbup:

Don't know if this helps at all. Picture 50.jpg

Like an idgit I didn't buy the Bug and I'm working my way round to accepting the p&p hit
ifancyone.com are meant to be getting some in soon. They are going to ring me when they are available as I want one too but fine it hard to pay more for postage than the item costs. As soon as I know they are in stock I'll let you know :)

Thanks PF and I am NOT asking you any details about said website!
Lol, I did wonder myself when I first came across them but rather disappointly they are just a vaping shop that is the uk distributer for atmizoo. Shame really cos my OH is working a way at the moment and I really do fancy one ;)

Just checked that site PF and they are asking £110 for something you can get in two days from Greece for £106 which includes p&p. £17 for a Protank 2 that you can buy elsewhere for under £12. Not much incentive to buy big from them then.

Back
Top Bottom