What's new

Kayfun light killing roller center screw

You'll see on Purplefowlers photo that the button is standard as it is smooth on the edge and that's how they are normally shipped - the easy twist is 'knurled' on the edge and if you've got sausage trotters like me then the knurled button is much easier to use. My screw also looks like Purplefowlers on both of my Dingo's so nowt to worry about really.

Well I have squirrel hands so I'm fine, I prefer the standard button :)

And just send a friendly msg to cloud9 asking if there is a probable solution, hopefully they have some spare center screws rather than parting with my kfl for an exchange as I'd feel a little lost without it tbh lol

Thanks for the reassurance guys :)

yep, although I have to say yours looks even more defined. I think it's just the design of the kfl, the centre pin doesn't sit flush so it rubs. The ease of getting spares for rollers/dingos is one of the things I love about atmizoo. Is that the easy-twist button or my old eyes playing tricks on me?

My button confirmation lol
vasevyga.jpg

Then in a few months you'll be wanting to use 18650's to get a longer running time then you'll have to cough the nigh 50 euros for a longer extension or even for the telescopic tubes! I can see we'll have to work on this tight-arsed git SB to speculate to accumulate!:5:

Then in a few months you'll be wanting to use 18650's to get a longer running time then you'll have to cough the nigh 50 euros for a longer extension or even for the telescopic tubes! I can see we'll have to work on this tight-arsed git SB to speculate to accumulate!:5:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Spend the money Dan - spend the money.....lol

Back
Top Bottom